Ranking
Original Post
"Space it" Button?
Well, I dont know if this option is already available but I think something like pressing R in singlepllayer for Multiplayer games would be useful. I was playing a match (I think it was Blender.tbm) today and my opponent and I both wanted to just "space it" for the rest of the match. The moves were 10 frames, so it took too long.
You could set the frames to 500 or something.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
during the middle of the game, raise the turn frames by going: /set turnframes 500 etc. 500 is the highest it can be set too.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
If something like that was introduced people could farm twice as fast much easier. Just do as the others have said changing the frames ingame.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Originally Posted by Snook View Post
If something like that was introduced people could farm twice as fast much easier. Just do as the others have said changing the frames ingame.

It skips, but like in SP. Didn't you try P in single player?
I wasn't talking about your suggestion,

I was talking about this.

Originally Posted by eazi View Post
Well, I dont know if this option is already available but I think something like pressing R in singlepllayer for Multiplayer games would be useful. I was playing a match (I think it was Blender.tbm) today and my opponent and I both wanted to just "space it" for the rest of the match. The moves were 10 frames, so it took too long.

#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Okay there is a solution

Ops can skip frames

Not supported
I think this should be only for sp
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)