Toribash
Original Post
What's the stupidest thing you've done in toribash?
We'll I will say dueling a perfectly good void force ;(
Any things that you've done ? Stupidly ?
( ^ω^)RIP TGS 2013 - 2019( ^ω^)
Flame Forger
one time i participated in a replay event and was really mad at the host because of a few things that he did sorta wrong so i made like this huge ass wall of china in the event thread about why he sucked and how much i hated him. its not that big of a deal but i regret it because it was just a dumb idea
oh yeah
way back in like 2009 id try to get my friends to post good reviews on my replay thread despite being trash
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
one time i participated in a replay event and was really mad at the host because of a few things that he did sorta wrong so i made like this huge ass wall of china in the event thread about why he sucked and how much i hated him. its not that big of a deal but i regret it because it was just a dumb idea

Pretty sure I saw that while perusing old threads once upon a time. Good show
i invested a little less than 600k in buying getas, thinking that the price would stay high since the item is clearly labled "limited edition" and that there would be a limited restock once the shop stock sold out, but i was wrong. now they are worth around 340k (market value; even less realistically) and i dont think i'll be making progress any time soon unless i make some bulk sales, which sucks major ass

really fucks my shit up
Your pal,
crith
Didn't we just have a thread like this just about a month ago? Anyways, when I first started Toribash, I was stupid enough to let Frost streak me so he could get rank 1 in some mod.

What a dick.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Buying a shit ton of HQ/HD Art sets for more than 600k and didn't have time to wear all of them, had to sell all of them then. Waste of time and money...