Ranking
I've got to leave you to go eat my dinner, I will be back soon and I have so much pen on my computer. XD
Want to chit chat on Skype with messages,not call, and are you a guy or a girl? I'm a guy.
I liked the game Hitman: Blood Money. A guy named notbowen made a Youtube series about the game called How Not To Play Hitman. He also plated Toribash (as noweb iirc) and he uploaded some edits on his channel. That's how I came to find Toribash.
Nice, I think many people these days found Toribash on YouTube when they decided to play it or found it and wanted to play it.
Funnily enough I got into the game when my brother was trying it out. I was like "what's that game" and he showed me how to play and everything, and i got addicted. He quit when he was brown belt or something, rip.
What is with people and coming to this game by there brother, are there like brothers everywhere that no one knows about?
i found out about this game on 2014 when i was searching for some random shit on softsonic.then,i liked the game,so much that i accidentally forgot the password of about 3 or 4 of my previous accounts lol.
"I am the White Void, I am the Cold Steel, I am the Just Sword! I am Hakumen, the end has come!!"
I really liked watching sumotori dreams videos for some reason (i think this was 2011-2012ish), and one day a Toribash video was in the related. Watched a bunch of edits and move tutorials and fights and stuff and downloaded the game. Forgot about it for a while, then downloaded it again when i saw it on steam and made a new account (forgot the old one) in 2014.
Last edited by Kahn; Apr 19, 2017 at 03:51 PM.