Ranking
God damn it. Not much I can add that hasn't already been said. Teach me how to climb my dude.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Right so I'm currently working on a Mirrors Edge replay that's not exactly climbing but it's definitely interesting

As it is, this isn't actually climbing OR parkour but Mack <3 edited the trampoline mod and I swear to fucking god it's the most OP thing for tricking ever created and I love it so I'm posting it here

Back-handspring/Back-full/Dleg-dub-cork-hyper-hook/Scoot/Snatchcannon-rodeo-swipe/Hook/Td-Raiz/Cork-Shuriken-Hyper-Hook/Butterknife-dub/Back-sweep/Scoot/Cork-x-out/Pose

A couple of those tricks have never been done IRL so they're a little weird
Attached Files
I can read in french.rpl (785.1 KB, 38 views)
Bouncenotramp.tbm (5.7 KB, 16 views)
fuck you and that hook at ~500. I don't need to say anything more, you know what I'm getting at. also you were a tad too bouncy so there is a little cnc in here
Knock down da walls wiv big rocks and kill all the men wiv arras. - Lamby
last post got deleted for some reason but this shit is fire. Your shuriken hooks are clean af and that snatchcannon rodeo swipe is crazy. Make more.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
James shush

Mack is bae

Also every time I DO A DAMN MOD FOR SOME REASON KARBN DOES IT AT THE SAME TIME AS ME SO HERE YOU GO
Attached Files
parkour_mirrors_edge.tbm (27.0 KB, 10 views)
I feel literally idiotic posting this after mack posted the other tricking but
Attached Files
penis wearing human gender.rpl (577.3 KB, 29 views)
holy fuck, i love you go for the big guns right away
most of this replay is just amazing in the sense of it amazes me, all of the crazy shit you do is greatly executed, nice
all i have for cnc is, maybe loosen up your elbows, they look very stiff and dont flow with your body
grau°
thank you that's actually a good point

MORE

scoot to squirrel full is bae

gumbi like mack is soon
-----
wait I also did a dub a twist cause I friend of mine did it irl and I was like whoahh bro time to do it in tb cause the best I can do irl is dub backfulls cause I suck
Attached Files
squirrel full.rpl (474.7 KB, 14 views)
dub a-twist.rpl (188.5 KB, 14 views)
Last edited by zubin; Jun 5, 2018 at 02:57 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
amazing, the self grab makes it 10 times better
fimmy toribsah discorD DECAPgo be on fire somewhere elseₜₕₑ fᵢᵣetck listener