Toribash
Original Post
Event Squad is recruiting!

EVENT SQUAD

Here we are again looking for some new members to join the Event Squad! We're looking for fun, active and trustworthy individuals to help us put on events for the community, and generally make the game more fun for people! If that's something that sounds like it might interest you, then read on my friend!
What’s the job of an Event Squad Member?

I’m glad you asked! The primary goal of the Event Squad is to keep the community entertained. There are many ways we do this, some of our favorites are hosting in-game tournaments and forum events! You'll also get to work along side a team of artists, modders and 3D Item modellers. It's a real creative environment!

What does it take to become an Event Squad Member?

We’re looking for people who are enthusiastic, creative and active. We want people who enjoy toribash and enjoy playing it. We're supposed to be the smiling face of the staff, so if you can bring a smile to people's faces, then we want you! We also need you to be responsible, because the job comes with a bit of responsibility.

Why join the Event Squad?

As an Event Squad Member, you’ll have one of, if not best platform to help the community. It’s also pretty dang fun. We all want to see Toribash grow, and you can play a large part in that just by doing your job. Having a direct hand in bringing excitement to hundreds of Toribash players is both an amazing privilege and a great responsibility. There really is nothing cooler than seeing someone super stoked about an event you spent weeks working on and perfecting.

That all sounds great! How can I apply?
You can send your application to any member of the Event Squad.
Make sure to include (at least):
Your GMT:
Your primary language:
Other information you feel necessary:

Super useful app writing tutorial from Dargon can be found here!
Originally Posted by Kr3s View Post
Sweet, I hope you guys are also accepting EAS (Event Art Squad) apps as well! Love to apply some time this week.

Always.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Sounds nice
[SIGPIC]http://www.franchisezing.com/franchise/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/BurgerKing-Banner.jpg[/SIGPIC]
if you dont make it then no
<(Raven)g3tab0ut> seems like you have nothing nowhere near fate, Jhunter
Originally Posted by Banned1231 View Post
guess i failed....

The application process can take a long time. A decision most generally wont be made in a day or two.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Give it like 10-14 days, by then you’ll probably get a response. Goodluck.
#sick
[a]dventure | [Panda] ¿¿¿
@Banned1231: You gotta wait for the first wave! It can take some time.

Also, don’t worry if you don’t get accepted. You can reapply after a month of your rejection.

Good luck mate.
can i re send an app cuz i dont like my old one
<(Raven)g3tab0ut> seems like you have nothing nowhere near fate, Jhunter