Ranking
Only the backflip decap to make a singleplayer replay :3 It came from a wiki though :P
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Pressed escape then saw hampa's replay (I didn't know it was a replay). I thought I was playing that I didn't know what to do. Pressed space for a new game, then pressed space a couple of times hoping that the body will move. Great.
Give me toriprime and VIP ops. TY TY
Was scrolling through a game site and this seemed to be the only one that wouldn't lag.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
*skipped tutorial*
When I saw those epic replays, I was like "pfft, i bet this is gonna be easy"
after tutorial: mind blown

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
Was scrolling through a game site and this seemed to be the only one that wouldn't lag.

Then you own a shitty PC xD
-----
Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
*skipped tutorial*
When I saw those epic replays, I was like "pfft, i bet this is gonna be easy"
after tutorial: mind blown

Similar to me xD I skipped it. Watch the replays and I was like HOW DO I ACTIVATE THE TUTORIAL AGAIN
-----
Originally Posted by BeeDooSamm View Post
Pressed escape then saw hampa's replay (I didn't know it was a replay). I thought I was playing that I didn't know what to do. Pressed space for a new game, then pressed space a couple of times hoping that the body will move. Great.

At least it moved.
Last edited by Seihareach; Aug 28, 2014 at 07:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Bringer of Hell
Originally Posted by Seihareach View Post
Oh Come on, don't tell me I'm the only one who used YouTube :/

No. I used the kronos kick til' I was a blue belt and then began to have my own openers but I still, from time-to-time I still use the kronos kick opener
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18