Ranking
I dont want to sound rude or anything but i have been getting back into toribash and as you state creation you arent an ingame oriented clan and i feel like im having a good time in game so i want to join a clan that is active in game, again i dont want to sound rude or anything its just the fact you state that and how i have changed my opinion, anyway im thankful for you to even consider my app <3
Last edited by Karmaaa; Aug 6, 2017 at 04:10 AM.
hello karmaaa, after discussing your application we've come to the conclusion that you won't fit in the clan. also, this might not be the best moment for applying for us, since our leader has dissapeared and half of our members abandoned us.
you're a nice guy though, i've heard (Fa) Family is recruiting new members so you might want to check it out. (Girls) Girls Only is also a great clan, don't hesitate to check that one too! good luck brodie.

denied
Originally Posted by Karmaaa View Post
I dont want to sound rude or anything but i have been getting back into toribash and as you state creation you arent an ingame oriented clan and i feel like im having a good time in game so i want to join a clan that is active in game, again i dont want to sound rude or anything its just the fact you state that and how i have changed my opinion, anyway im thankful for you to even consider my app <3

basic do you even read