ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
Happy b-day to you then Oscar, I tend to forgot too, the only reason I remember my birthday is because it is the same day as Uby.

Agreed, we did get kinda inactive. I'm here though, watching silently. :3

I'm watching silently too. I'm pretty stressed about exams so I don't feel like posting, sorry. Well I hope I don't get kicked out of uni this year so I guess you can call it a resolution. Awwww, the thought of the same birthdays is also etched in my head.

Originally Posted by Oscar1412 View Post
welp guess i'll lurk around for a little bit till im completely dead lol, ik myself and i'd come back from time to time even after im gone, but neh.

btw anyone living in aussie might get to see me in a year or so XD that is, if i pass my igcse's with decent grades.

Edit: i'll leave my facebook and steam here in case anyone wants to add a d-head :3
FB: Yunken Fraeza . def the only one with this name, pic of miku
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/chantougiw/

I added you on steam, but I don't play the games on steam much. I play Overwatch occasionally so if anyone has the game we can play together.
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
I added you on steam, but I don't play the games on steam much. I play Overwatch occasionally so if anyone has the game we can play together.

I seriously need to get overwatch but to do so i need a visa/mastercard credit. am still not allowed to have one, no matter if i tell my old man i'd put my own money in there.

friends of mine are calling Paladins the "poor man overwatch" lol
-
Oh that's the game that is super similar to ow

Watched a dunkey video of it. Pretty much the same as overwatch. Seems more unbalanced thou.
Definitely need overwatch and another open world game rn. currently bored af and nothing to do on steam except log in and play a few dota LoD with a friend of mine.

Division can be fun, so is Just cause, but i guess im the only one who dont find those fun from time to time xD
-
I don't find Just Cause 3 to be fun compared to to the previous series, it may have huge map but its filled with annoying challenges, 2 is the best for me.

I only play GTA5 and Payday 2 regularly these days with friends, occasionally went to arcade since I have more free time now, yes we still have arcades here lol.
if ur talking about arcades, they're basically the next big thing here xD

just cause itself can be pretty fun, if u dont mind wingsuiting around and blowing shit up 95% of time. was about to get Payday2 when it went down to like 5 bucks? but didnt have anyone to play and the only 2 friends who bought it have crap ass PCs that dont even run dota1 at 40fps.
-