Ranking
Hey this is ShamlessD and I was playing with you guys and I'm not sure it this is an application or just a post. If this is and application then yay! Also, can you guys make another server. I really loved playing with you guys. Thanks!
Ohai shameless D, I will forgive yo since you seem like a newbie, you will not be accepted into this clan,
That is not an application that is a post, we"re currently working on a schedule,
And please never post on our recruit thread again,
Have a nice day :-)
I have a replay thread show it sum love http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...25#post5854525<3
I am a realistic player. I under stand the forms of relax and hold fighting. My best mods are wushu broshu spar Akido and judo. I'm an orange belt but I have been trained by the best. Please accept because I would really love to be in your clan. Thanks!
Originally Posted by ShamlessD View Post
I am a realistic player. I under stand the forms of relax and hold fighting. My best mods are wushu broshu spar Akido and judo. I'm an orange belt but I have been trained by the best. Please accept because I would really love to be in your clan. Thanks!

All right, prove it to me.
Post me a few of your best replays.
If we are satisfied, you can join.
I have a replay thread show it sum love http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...25#post5854525<3
ShamlessD...
I don't really know you, so I can't really judge.
But it doesn't seem like you'd fit in the clan atm.
If you hang around with us in our irc room, daily servers and stuff, your chances probably would be higher.
Either way, apful, stop being a meanie!
>:C
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
Originally Posted by Arturix3 View Post
ShamlessD...
I don't really know you, so I can't really judge.
But it doesn't seem like you'd fit in the clan atm.
If you hang around with us in our irc room, daily servers and stuff, your chances probably would be higher.
Either way, apful, stop being a meanie!
>:C

^

Also he should try to make a decent application.
HOOOOOOOOT♥
He was pretty cool in our daily server last time. Just make a better app man.

in-game name: darkerharder
GTM: Madagascar +1
belt: 2nd dan black belt
most played mod: mushu(rank 4), running, ninjutsu, wushu,.
special talents: make some good replay...
just a fancy signature