Ranking
My name is James (a.k.a. ThaHazer) and I would like to apply to be a GM. . I have been playing Toribash for about 3 months. I am a 14 year old American boy from Missouri. I found the game on youtube after searching for some funny gameplay from sumotori and other indie games like that and a video of a game called Toribash popped up. I searched and found out it was free. After downloading it, I fell in love with it. I have been playing nonstop ever since I started. I researched a little further to find out what they do. After reading about it, I became very interested in what they did. I wanted to do something more than just play. I wondered a while before researching how to apply. After seeing the likes of you and others like monk, Fish, and AzureMage and all that you were offering people in terms of fun and entertainment, I thought I should try for GM. I enjoy being around other people. I play a lot of team sports for that reason. I am a decent leader and a pretty good negotiator.. My dad is a lawyer which might contribute to that. Useless detail, but let's forgive this. I just want to help people have fun. I watch a lot of youtube lpers (create "let's plays") and pay attention to how they do things so that I may be able to do that ,too. . I am a very quick learner. I don't know as much about the game as some people, but if someone teaches me then I will pick it up very easily.I am very all around in my skills so I could probably help with a lot of things.I like playing many like mushu and wushu and the other mods like that but i hate aikido so i can help u in clan wars.Thanks for considering my application. -James.
Finally i like the show were purple monkeys run wild in the red forest
Originally Posted by ThaHazer View Post
My name is James (a.k.a. ThaHazer) and I would like to apply to be a GM. . I have been playing Toribash for about 3 months. I am a 14 year old American boy from Missouri. I found the game on youtube after searching for some funny gameplay from sumotori and other indie games like that and a video of a game called Toribash popped up. I searched and found out it was free. After downloading it, I fell in love with it. I have been playing nonstop ever since I started. I researched a little further to find out what they do. After reading about it, I became very interested in what they did. I wanted to do something more than just play. I wondered a while before researching how to apply. After seeing the likes of you and others like monk, Fish, and AzureMage and all that you were offering people in terms of fun and entertainment, I thought I should try for GM. I enjoy being around other people. I play a lot of team sports for that reason. I am a decent leader and a pretty good negotiator.. My dad is a lawyer which might contribute to that. Useless detail, but let's forgive this. I just want to help people have fun. I watch a lot of youtube lpers (create "let's plays") and pay attention to how they do things so that I may be able to do that ,too. . I am a very quick learner. I don't know as much about the game as some people, but if someone teaches me then I will pick it up very easily.I am very all around in my skills so I could probably help with a lot of things.I like playing many like mushu and wushu and the other mods like that but i hate aikido so i can help u in clan wars.Thanks for considering my application. -James.
Finally i like the show were purple monkeys run wild in the red forest

"apply to be a GM"
You seem to be a little confused there lad.
Your application had piss poor grammar, and generally was all over the place. You also are inflicted with something that I see very often in free form applications, and that is your lack of transitions. Every sentence begins with I, and you have no variation to it. And you have no excuse, because you are a native English speaker (from what I can tell) and you're fourteen (keep in mind that I'm the same age as you, so that proves my point further).
Come back with a much more literate application and there's a chance I'd consider you.
-SUPPORT
Last edited by BaraYaoi; May 15, 2016 at 05:22 PM.
Applying to be a GM on the Nitro board won't get you very far. Denied. GG, no re.

Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
lols xD this is funny af, funniest application 2016
even it is not GM anymore xDD
hard luck man
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
SO
This is an application for a GM, in a clan board, and that purple monkey shit is from the Origin recruitment page...

safe to say you are a moron
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Nick:ICEEMAN1
Belt:2nd degree black
Forum Activity:8/10
Ingame Activity:10/10
Past Clans: Fanta, Rogue, and lots of others I cant remember.
Bad History: I've had a few conflicts in game but nothing much.
Why do you want to join?: I've always wanted to jo this clan because I'm a skilled player and I like the fun and creative people and activities of the clan.
What can you offer to Nitro?: I'm a good player I'm good at grappling and striking and I'm very active.
I hope to get in thank u for taking the time to look at my response and request
HAVE A GREAT DAY
-----
Just pm me or reply to this post to inv or decline my application.
Last edited by ICEEMAN1; May 19, 2016 at 09:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by ICEEMAN1 View Post
Nick:ICEEMAN1
Belt:2nd degree black
Forum Activity:8/10
Ingame Activity:10/10
Past Clans: Fanta, Rogue, and lots of others I cant remember.
Bad History: I've had a few conflicts in game but nothing much.
Why do you want to join?: I've always wanted to jo this clan because I'm a skilled player and I like the fun and creative people and activities of the clan.
What can you offer to Nitro?: I'm a good player I'm good at grappling and striking and I'm very active.
I hope to get in thank u for taking the time to look at my response and request
HAVE A GREAT DAY
-----
Just pm me or reply to this post to inv or decline my application.

Accepted
Day's edit:

denied read the first post if you want to try again
Last edited by Day; May 19, 2016 at 10:29 PM.
woah chill.
Hello Nitro, Here is my Application.

My Name is Tom , You can call me Thomas.I am currently 12 turning 13,I am currently a 5th Dan Black Belt With a good QI of 5,031, Also with a good rank of 1690.The first mod I played was obviously aikidobigdojo.tbm. Then I got used to Jousting , Tk , And Classic.

I used to be in the clans (Tv), And (Element).I left TV Because there where no members that were nice,Sometimes when I go into multiplayer,I see no one with (TV) I can play with.I left (ELEMENT) because The same reason,But they were nice so yeah..

I was born in the Bronx.I moved to Ocala,Florida Because it was Waaaay To cold over at NY,I do have lots of characteristics I could bring to Nitro.I'm Very well At English Since Middle school.I play football and soccer alot,My schoolmates are pretty impressed of my skills.A skill that in Toribash I'm good at is Making Openers,I used MoveMemory Since I started to play this lovely game.

I want to join nitro Because I want to be introduced to Cool,Skilled,And Experienced Players,The members I really want to meet is Obviously Day.I bet I will be Not feeling lonely anymore if I meet alot of the members On skype , Or even Steam.I will be always loyal and obey to every rule This clan talks about.I will bring awesome Characteristics to this clan to benefit Nitro,Not lying but you're pretty cool people.

I have 1 alt - Leuberon , I only got 1 ban that wasn't my fault,I'll tell you about it.

So first things first,I let my brother use my computer for toribash,He wanted to watch some videos on toribash on youtube,So then he searched up toribash,And clicked on a video called "How to get on Hampa's Account",So he Did the instructions , And my Account got banned for a little while,Atleast he told me instead of keeping that to himself so I can figure it out.

My time is UTC-5:00 Eastern time (US & Canada)
I hope I get accepted in this awesome clan!!

DAY IS OBVIOUSLY BETTER THAN ZACK AT TORIBASH.

Last edited by torinoob4ever; May 20, 2016 at 12:34 AM.
If you're a noob, How's your afternoon?
Originally Posted by torinoob4ever View Post
Hello Nitro, Here is my Application.

My Name is Tom , You can call me Thomas.I am currently 12 turning 13,I am currently a 5th Dan Black Belt With a good QI of 5,031, Also with a good rank of 1690.The first mod I played was obviously aikidobigdojo.tbm. Then I got used to Jousting , Tk , And Classic.

I used to be in the clans (Tv), And (Element).I left TV Because there where no members that were nice,Sometimes when I go into multiplayer,I see no one with (TV) I can play with.I left (ELEMENT) because The same reason,But they were nice so yeah..

I was born in the Bronx.I moved to Ocala,Florida Because it was Waaaay To cold over at NY,I do have lots of characteristics I could bring to Nitro.I'm Very well At English Since Middle school.I play football and soccer alot,My schoolmates are pretty impressed of my skills.A skill that in Toribash I'm good at is Making Openers,I used MoveMemory Since I started to play this lovely game.

I want to join nitro Because I want to be introduced to Cool,Skilled,And Experienced Players,The members I really want to meet is Obviously Day.I bet I will be Not feeling lonely anymore if I meet alot of the members On skype , Or even Steam.I will be always loyal and obey to every rule This clan talks about.I will bring awesome Characteristics to this clan to benefit Nitro,Not lying but you're pretty cool people.

I have 1 alt - Leuberon , I only got 1 ban that wasn't my fault,I'll tell you about it.

So first things first,I let my brother use my computer for toribash,He wanted to watch some videos on toribash on youtube,So then he searched up toribash,And clicked on a video called "How to get on Hampa's Account",So he Did the instructions , And my Account got banned for a little while,Atleast he told me instead of keeping that to himself so I can figure it out.

My time is UTC-5:00 Eastern time (US & Canada)
I hope I get accepted in this awesome clan!!

DAY IS OBVIOUSLY BETTER THAN ZACK AT TORIBASH.

Add. Fucking. Spaces. After. Your. Periods
I don't think you're old enough for our levels of maturity/immaturity.
We wouldn't want you to be offended by our slap and tickle methods of chat.
I'll have to vote for NO for now.