ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Over]Canada Day Giveaway! [over 150k in prize value!!]

For those who may not know, today is a very special day for Canadians and we'd like to share our celebratory spirit with you the community!

To enter the giveaway, simply state what you like about Canada as a whole!

We will be choosing the top 10 answers with the winners recieving tc as well as items supplied by the Team Canada as well as other donators!

Deadline:

July 7th at 12:00 am! (GMT -4)

*If you would like to donate to the prize pool, please do so by sending items or tc directly to MrJingles. Note that all donations will be added to the pot regardless of the item's value or tc amount!
Last edited by MrJingles; Jul 1, 2016 at 05:59 PM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
My favorite thing about Canada is the snow (when it happens, I usually have to go up north. ;-;)
I love Canada's awesome ice hockey culture!
Even they won Finland (my home country) at world championships.
I love Canada cause of Flames, Flow, RRDube and other nice people who lives there
the best ukrainian in WAPOW©
I love Canada because of the rich history of the country, and some of the nicest homies come from canada. Also I praise you for giving birth to drake.
they call me ????????????
well if trump wins my family's moving there

i love the fact that canada actually has cold weather and snow. i wouldnt have to wait a year to go snowboaring which whould be great
free healthcare, people are nice, the drinking age is 19, population is less than california, its the best place to be imo
I mean cmon Canada is the best! MrJingles is the bestest canadian.

Canadian Youtubers I watch:

EthosLab
VintageBeef
PauseUnpause

Also that "eh?" I mean thats just top notch answer.

So ... Canada FTW, eh?

Other than that ... Ice Hockey, I know you love it alot and so am I. Its one of the coolest/difficult sports on Ice.

You also like saying "Sorry" a lot which makes me feel really good when talking with Canadians on Skype and other clients of that sort.
You are always nice to peeps
Last edited by Trestet; Jul 1, 2016 at 10:08 PM.

I love Canada for the stereotypes which follow every single Canadian:
being nice and very open for people is one of them. I guess the others involve the weather and what you guys do with snow! like pouring maple syrup on snow.
bec use in t rnet
a the e