Toribash
Original Post
[Over]Canada Day Giveaway! [over 150k in prize value!!]

For those who may not know, today is a very special day for Canadians and we'd like to share our celebratory spirit with you the community!

To enter the giveaway, simply state what you like about Canada as a whole!

We will be choosing the top 10 answers with the winners recieving tc as well as items supplied by the Team Canada as well as other donators!

Deadline:

July 7th at 12:00 am! (GMT -4)

*If you would like to donate to the prize pool, please do so by sending items or tc directly to MrJingles. Note that all donations will be added to the pot regardless of the item's value or tc amount!
Last edited by MrJingles; Jul 1, 2016 at 05:59 PM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I love Canada because it's like the much prettier, much nicer sister of the US

Also, I like repeating it over and over and over, it's a fun name
I love Canada, without the Canadians America would be lost. Canada is just the best place ever, if a certain president gets elected Canada is the place we're heading to. My top favorite youtuber is TheBajanCanadian 2nd favorite Woofless! (P.S. Canadians are a lot smarter the 75% of america I mean look at what we've created...)
I like Canada because of it's beauty. I often just walk around and look at the scenery. Regardless of the season, it always look beautiful.

Also, universal healthcare is nice.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I give the best relationship advice
There is nothing good about Canada, it only servers as a hat to the greatest country in the world.

Get out of here you godless communist

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Canada is doing everything America is trying to do but better, also its very pretty place and everyone is really nice
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
I love Canada because I live there.
Another reason why I love Canada is that the nature is awesome. Going to Niagara falls and camping with friends at Algonquin park is sooooo much fun.
The food is amazing here at Canada, the poutine and all dressed chips are my favourites.
Also I'd rather spell words with a u such as colour, favourite, and flavour. To me it just makes more sense.
MrJingles is the coolest Canadian in Toribash in my opinion.
Canada will always be better than the U.S.
Last edited by dick; Jul 1, 2016 at 08:53 PM.
I love Canada becuze they are lovley and they are good peopels
They arent rude and their flag is cool
I love Canada becuze its with snow in winter (becuze in my state it doesnt snow too much mostly at the city that i live it doesnt even snow)
I love Canada beaches (u know the sea)
I watch only one youtuber that its from Canada unffortenetly :C
TheBajanCanadian (minecrafter) (i used to play it)
And i love Canadia for his beuty cuz it have some really cook looking citys
Ive never been there but i wanna be
And i love Canadia becuze its the US sister
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
Canada has good food, good weather (Most of the time), maple syrup, the most violet sport (Rugby), a good portion of my clan members, huge fires (Musta left my mixtape there), lots of bears (I love bears), the fact that Trump isn't going to become the president there and last, but not least, the Canadian Bacon!
The Future is Bulletproof
"How r people still in jail? Just make alts lol" -Wizard
As someone who's been living in Canada for their whole life after my parents moved all the way from the Philippines, Canada has been a great and welcoming home. I feel as if I have an advantage, but I'll abuse it I guess. Here are the reasons as to why Canada is fucking great, eh.

First off, the nature. Since I live in Toronto, there's almost someone everywhere. The downtown core is crowded as fuck, and sometimes you need to get away to somewhere not man-made and something natural. As rot3ex said, Niagara Falls is a great example, as it is one of the great natural wonders. Algonquin Park is a tranquil place to go camping, or canoeing as I did (but I fell out into the water ;( ). Just because I spoke of Toronto doesn't mean there are plenty more beautiful natural places all over Canada, such as the mountains of B.C.

Second of all, the diversity. In Toronto, there are many cultures. From Asians (predominantly South-Easterns in my area) to Europeans of all types, they each offer something special, and are all nice (which is a common trait in Canadians). Let's take food for example. We are free to share our beloved delicacies to others. Canadians themselves offer great things as well, such as poutine, or ketchup potato chips! Different cultures also bring traditions with them. Sometimes if it is known enough or well-received they would host a parade or something else of the same proportion, further sharing their own experiences with the other people of Canada.

Third of all, hockey. I play hockey. I enjoy hockey. Hockey is a wonderful sport, played on ice where two teams battle to push a puck into the other team's net. It has such a thrill, and I don't know how to explain it, one can only experience it and enjoy it for themselves. The competitive hockey in Canada is also very entertaining, so even if you don't play hockey there's always a way to enjoy it. I apologize to lacrosse because I don't play or watch it at all, but it's also cool, eh.

Finally, we're better than the U.S. Why? Donald Trump. That's all. (#feelthebern)

Yeah, go Canada. But the other countries of the world aren't so bad either <3 We just have better bacon and maple syrup than you, that's all.

EH
ABOOT
6 god
Last edited by nord; Jul 2, 2016 at 04:38 PM.
Some of the things that i like the most about Canada is that it's government is fucked up, the ice hockey ( of course ) and i like the climate of Canada, it's just so soothing.
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn