Toribash
yeah I have been feeling sick too. I got a fever this morning then it left like 3 hours ago lol #2hunnapost
#no1lovesdv

except me
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
#every1lovesskylarr

Btw, what do we need to get official? We have 52 pages in the clan, I hope this will be useful
Samsung and Apple users don't know about Google Pixel
Hm, to become official... forum activity, for this moment pages will dont care... think about time clan exist... to clan league min. 2 months... so i think about 4/5 months to show them we are stable and alive, to that time, there will be about 300 pages maybe xD

Why no one luvs me :C
just came second in a huge gmtourney and won 50k

also about official, are forums are very fun, but I was looking and beta's forum before they died and I saw that one of the reasons why they didn't get accepted is what they said in the forums (inappropriate, homosexual references, weird stuff.). So if we want official, I think we should try and clean up what we say on the forums.

This is just my opinion. Tell me if you disagree.
I think... they accept only when they are in good mood and like someone, thats how this world work, if no one knows you, then you're nothing, so, i think we just must be popular yayyyy ^^
Originally Posted by sledgren View Post
just came second in a huge gmtourney and won 50k

also about official, are forums are very fun, but I was looking and beta's forum before they died and I saw that one of the reasons why they didn't get accepted is what they said in the forums (inappropriate, homosexual references, weird stuff.). So if we want official, I think we should try and clean up what we say on the forums.

This is just my opinion. Tell me if you disagree.

Name one person in this clan who acts inappropriate, homosexual and wierd
Tree
Originally Posted by MrUnicorn View Post
im not a cunt im just horny, well maybe I am a cunt

i'm not accusing people, but look at your post. .-. how does that make you look? Weird, inappropriate, there was no gay references :P

look, i'm just trying to suggest we clean up our posts. I'm not leader or co so tell me to shut up if you want. I'm just trying to help. I didn't mean tooffend you or anyone in this clan.

Also that is true Dv, hope we pick a good day when we apply ;)
Last edited by sledgren; Jul 29, 2014 at 02:36 AM.
Well, it looks weird, but anyone can be horny some day... for example... im horny right now so in few minutes ill go fap on hentai..
Anyways, if someone want, catch me ingame, sexy lizard waiting
About good day, yeah, we can only hope.
XD ok i'll meet you ingame. Maybe war, if you can put your "alone" time a little later on XD