Toribash
Shmevin get
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Hello All My New Clan Members .

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Incase any of our newest additions aren't aware here's the link to our discord again, we use this https://discord.gg/daAUces as the primary form of communication, but a few of us also sit in the #Tribe irc, drop by and I'll set you up with op

ty for the applicants for being so patient, we are discussing you if you haven't already had a decision, don't worry.

Chaps fancy a war tonight?

EDIT: Holy shit Shade, you posted at the exact time I did, come discord.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
I was here before Tribe getting official for the first time... Nice to be back!!!
Last edited by Shade; Nov 3, 2017 at 02:08 PM.
~ [Tribe]Shade ~