Ranking
Originally Posted by Shook View Post
I'm really not that good in the grand scheme of things, but thanks. c:
Also make sure that you're looking at my gallery instead of my favourites, because the latter aren't my works. :U

Ma'am, I know how to click on gallery. >_>

It says underneath in favorites who they're by. I know which is yours (yours are in gallery ;o) and I really love them. You are a great artist, don't say you aren't. It ain't healthy to lie to yourself <:

There's sketches, and ones you actually spent quite a lot of time on.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Ever thought about drawing a chinese dragon? Gotta love those things.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Originally Posted by Shook View Post
Delicious. B[

Depends on what you mean by pay and what kind of avatar you're looking for. I've done meow's and Weoo's for free, and if it's just that kind you're after (or something like the doodles in this thread) then i could probably afford to do one more. :v
If you're looking for a bit more than that (as in detail levels around that of this cat), the euro pricing is (as of now):

Line drawing: 5€

Flat colour drawing: 8€

Cel-shaded colour drawing: 12€

Digital painting: 20€+ (depends on complexity, because this takes a long time and i'm going to put a good bit of effort into it)

Note that this is for a single character WITHOUT a detailed background. I'll throw in a very simple background free of charge if you want, but otherwise the price will increase proportionally to the complexity and detail level of the background. For a fully coloured and shaded sprite, it's either (width+height)/20 or (width*height)/1000, whichever is larger, and rounded up. In euros.

Well, if you would be so generous to knock one of the ones with the style of weoos and meow for free then that would be great, but if you want payment for it, I can provide eventually.
h
Well if i COULD get paid for doodling then that would of course be great, but as it stands, a 50x50 line pixel avatar would cost 3€. Not exactly a huge loss for me, so you get to decide if you want to. :v
Originally Posted by Mack View Post
Ever thought about drawing a chinese dragon? Gotta love those things.

I prefer western ones, even though they're traditionally great big firebreathing assholes versus the benevolent bros that are the eastern dragons. Also partly because keeping a consistent wobble through the entire body of the eastern dragon is hella hard. :v

SEE WHAT I MEAN
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Ma'am, I know how to click on gallery. >_>

It says underneath in favorites who they're by. I know which is yours (yours are in gallery ;o) and I really love them. You are a great artist, don't say you aren't. It ain't healthy to lie to yourself <:

There's sketches, and ones you actually spent quite a lot of time on.

[feelings of flattery maximize]

I'd be willing to call myself good (6/10 in my head), but great (8/10) is probably too strong an adjective. For the most part, i'm just too lazy to put full effort into a drawing. :U
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
When I get access to online fund transferring, Ill shoot you a PM. Should be pretty soon, maybe next month.

Id rather pay you for even 50x50, you really deserve it mang.
h
That dragon looks super smexeh.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Chinese dragons tend to have those. :v
Originally Posted by Mack View Post
That dragon looks super smexeh.

IT IS VERY FLATTERED BY YOUR KIND WORDS
Originally Posted by duck View Post
When I get access to online fund transferring, Ill shoot you a PM. Should be pretty soon, maybe next month.

Id rather pay you for even 50x50, you really deserve it mang.

Gosh. c:
Mighty kind of you mate, i really appreciate it!

meanwhile STYLE EXPERIMENT

<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
I feel like I should've payed more for mine but now you're a super sayian
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
I really like your doodles Shook.
I'm mostly just lurking this thread.
What is your favorite thing to draw?

i am a bird now - Lil B