Toribash
Originally Posted by Goat View Post
Hi, I'd like to join.

Info:
I'm a CG artist. I've been making 3d art for about a year now and I've been an item forger for about 8 months or so. I've worked for other companies outside of Nabi. Some include "Blazing Pitchforks" as an animator and "Elephantal Studios" as a creature designer. I haven't been focusing on realism as much, however that is the direction I'm moving in. I plan on making tutorials in the future for blender and gimp.

Just do it :^) You'll be successful! Keep up the good work :^)
Would love to learn from you

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
I don't see why you can't be accepted, as seeing as headless hasn't been updating this thread much, I don't see why you can be considered a part already
-----
Originally Posted by Goat View Post
Hi, I'd like to join.

Info:
I'm a CG artist. I've been making 3d art for about a year now and I've been an item forger for about 8 months or so. I've worked for other companies outside of Nabi. Some include "Blazing Pitchforks" as an animator and "Elephantal Studios" as a creature designer. I haven't been focusing on realism as much, however that is the direction I'm moving in. I plan on making tutorials in the future for blender and gimp.

Forgot to quote
Last edited by Lucy; Jun 8, 2018 at 04:31 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
|Evil|
I don't exist
Don't know what exactly you use for these, guessing posing? but the proportions are really good!
|Evil|
I don't exist
Worked on this. Forgot to clean up a bit, I'll get that later. How the hell do you draw baggy clothing, and how do you shade that shit. Also, that's my Twitter name. Follow it if ya want. My avatar on there is also drawn by me.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Looks nice, but I guess you have to make the shirt a bit bigger and loose.

Here is what I did recently, a Mitsuha head.

oof

(╭ರᴥ•́)
Originally Posted by Zwift View Post
Looks nice, but I guess you have to make the shirt a bit bigger and loose.

Here is what I did recently, a Mitsuha head.

oof

Man I really love this zwift.

I really need to draw something, kinda died haha.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Thanks lol, I love the design of Mitsuha in kimi no nawa and had an idea on a head texture.
(╭ರᴥ•́)
Made the umbrella for anime month (some credit to Pixie for the branches)
Textured the anime hair as well.

Big pictures