Ranking
Original Post
[Womenz Month]Texture MAKEOVERS!!!

Hey everyone, no doubt you've caught on that Toribash is about to celebrate our womenz! The promo team has been primping and preening their textures to reveal a little more of their feminine side... like have you seen Borg?

Deaaaaddd Sexy!!

What about you? Show us your feminine side and post a girly version of your textures here. There might even be a prize for you if your makeover is fffffffffffffabbbulous enough!
Last edited by BlakNWyte; Apr 26, 2009 at 08:18 AM.
Since I sold my own texture set yesterday, I could as well start a new one. Thus, it's not really a makeover, but it's not that your eyes are going to bleed from it :P
The satin texture of the kimonos doesn't really come out and you can only see the wing of the stylized crane. Checked too late ingame, meh ^^
wow... somehow this headtexture works as a girl... normally the seem very fat... but this is pretty good
▼ [CW] ▼ [OoT] ▼ [OLDA] ▼ [some more stuff I can't remember... ♥ [Addicted]
any rich guys in this i would accept any donation so i can participate. i only got 4k and need from 20k to 1 mil. tc. btw: i sell invisible and clear pink heads for 8k each!

~that's not even really funny...lucky youre just getting away with an infraction
Last edited by avwave; Apr 18, 2009 at 07:47 AM.
damm those sets are epic
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
Gubbin's Is Epiclasotlse;sgboyljrnhnxt'r Love Others Though, Keep Em Coming.
-From the 13/3/10, this account belongs to Lempika-
@engraze: lol thats funny.
@gubbin1: ooohh...sexy...theres blood on the sexy floor lady. your tori's nice and girly tho. very funeh