Toribash
Original Post
Suggest a mod you want me to make.
it was just recently i realized. i was out of ideas >.<

so please suggest some mod ideas

also! suggested mods will be posted here
Last edited by bloodbath; Apr 6, 2008 at 06:31 AM.
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
Mr. Poptart has his own thread. If you want ideas, look in his thread...
~®awksoniC
---
/.---------====/:::::=:=:::::\====---------.\
|..D.....A....\...../...|./.../’’..../”’\...|\..|...|.../’’’..|
|..l \.../..\....\/\/....l.\..._/....\,,/...|..\|...|...\_,'.|
\.---------====\:::::=:=:::::/====---------./
well i dont want to get into the whole

u stole the mod i was going to make blablabla so i made my own
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
I want to be able to throw rocks at uke with a super high throwing speed and set so if i wanted to play without dm it would be fun.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
[21:56]<Blam>ManBreakfast: Frunk wants to know why you banned him from IRC
[21:56]<ManBreakfast>oh, fuck
[21:56]=-=Mode #toribash -b Frunk!*Frankie'sip by ManBreakfast
that could be done easly

il get right on it
now that would be very interesting
make a mod called drunk : it would be the same as classic, except that you couldnt hold any joints.

so thats

name:- DrunkenTori

description:- Same as classic, except holding is disabled.
Originally Posted by DesertPunk View Post
how about a mod, where uke and tori ride 2 cars, then the cars smash into a wall sending tori and uke flying into each other. picture intersection with 2 cars only and like a seat or something on top of the cars so tori and uke dont fall off them.

diagram was done in paint, with my awesome art skills!

and don't make it so when they hit they will explode, make it kinda like jousting strength collision, just a suggestion lol

could be interesting but its 2 similar to jam0864's intersection mod

Originally Posted by Ewarne View Post
make a mod called drunk : it would be the same as classic, except that you couldnt hold any joints.

so thats

name:- DrunkenTori

description:- Same as classic, except holding is disabled.

thats not a mod that would be a script

Originally Posted by tjidde752 View Post
just do wtf mp on 275 CM
or do twinsword4 at 180 CM

explain and if u mean distance that is what "setup" is for

ps. frunk your rock throwing mod will be ready soon