Ranking
let's go then!

First, after your opener run and before you launch, I need to exalt how much I loved your arms movements and usage to turn around and jump.
I usually hate these sort of movements where they are not need or just are not objective, straight; but at the same time I can't complain about it because it just looks sexy. The rolling was the best follow up that could come out in my opinion, perfect execution too; and the setup for the next jump was fast and almost truly effective. In my opinion, this whole spin thing works fine and isn't half bad, doesn't affect the replay quality in the slightest, but I just don't like how it looks by itself and the way you did isn't the problem, but, again, the movement itself.

Sum fine running and jumping in a seesaw and showing how easily you can walk in this game, pffffffft, no big deal here, let's move on

this cartwheel/tumble or whatever it's called enters the same situation as the first trick, I don't like then in parkour replays but watching you doing such is already worth it. Beautiful, gorgeous movements man

I would say, yes, that there is nothing to talk about again. I mean, running is nothing diffcult, right? It's like you born knowing how to do it. Even so, I have to note too that your redirection is subtle and fancy; and now my FAVORITE part, the running to jump thing you do by just lowering your leg a bit and using your abs and arms to control de one leg launch. Man it's your parkour mark to me, I just love this, the whole thing is so natural, so organic that I can't even stand it (feel sucked yet?). Notwithstanding after you land you get the perfect flow to keep the run smoothly without interrupting your fashion, and your arms positions is so fucking real after your jump, even more after you rearrange them so you can get back to the running position.

I hate this part of the map, I won't comment it to be honest

Skipping to frame 850 or something, let's go again to one of your most remarkable flows at parkours in my opinion, the "slowing down the run thingy". Do I have to say something else? No, just let me enjoy it quietly

I won't say the final jump and pose is amazing such as the rest of the replay but still give it a good seasoning of who you are and how much you are enjoying the replay (or not). It's like the bad joke withing the good jokes book, what makes it good as a result of being bad

~Love, me
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you for the praise dude
I haven't gotten something like this in months, from anyone.

I completely understand not commenting on the bouncy balls part, it was a part I struggled on for a couple weeks and finally gave up after about 20 different versions.

I think the slow down could've been much better, I'll definitely be going back to finish up the ending and make it better.

Thanks again for the wonderful praise, I'll be back with something cool soon ;)
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
just some small tricking for now. i'm starting to like it more and more!

bouncenotramp is an amazingly fun mod. I also added a keyframed replay for beautiful viewing. enjoy!
Attached Files
Karbn - Blossom.rpl (574.2 KB, 38 views)
Bouncenotramp.tbm (5.7 KB, 20 views)
Karbn - Blossom keyframed.rpl (574.9 KB, 22 views)
good stuff man

I really liked your opener. Your moves in general are good and have a decent power/execution behind them, though I think your movements have been more polished than this.

In short, your flow and tricks are really good looking and deserve some respect, from transitions to launches, everything looks pretty nice. Although, some of your movements are somewhat stiff or at least questionable in my point of view, not as much smoothness as I've seen from previous replays of yours. Anyways that might be due to bouncetramp mod and the replay is still quite amazing and short (sadly)

gj bro
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

thanks man. it's partly the mod, but mostly my lack of playing that's led to my stiffness and rustiness. I don't think that's going to go away any time soon, but I still hope to make and create some cool replays
Originally Posted by Karbn View Post
shoddy - hell yeah man, I'll hit you up sometime and we can get to work on some sort of replay

here's a gravity defying replay that doesn't look too good! Don't ask about the pose, i was very lazy

"Gravity is not real" is a proof of concept with an idea and execution that signal a replaymaker that deserves to be on the stock folder, but has yet to deliver his single best replay that'll land him there.

Don't quit, man
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
"Gravity is not real" is a proof of concept with an idea and execution that signal a replaymaker that deserves to be on the stock folder, but has yet to deliver his single best replay that'll land him there.

Don't quit, man

hey man, i'm sorry to disappoint you for so long, I just can't seem to find time to make something worthwhile.

i'm not dead, but i'm not very active either. here are some tricks I've been doing the last little while
Attached Files
Karbn - Bouncenotramp.rpl (462.2 KB, 18 views)
Navi - bounce v2.5.rpl (667.4 KB, 28 views)
yeetx2.rpl (160.1 KB, 23 views)
same level of bored whatever replays i've been doing for a while. Fun but nothing real quality wise.

But then again, going back to that, it's replays that are fun to look at overall really. Happy you're still doing stuff.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
- Karbn - Blossom
You made this on bouncetramp but its hard to tell. You can do some crazy stuff with that mod and I see a lot of wasted potential.
5/10

- back layout to pike to full to dub back

First trick is perfect, but that second thing is just hard to look at. Extended glutes
for waaay too long . I did exact same trick on same mod and I didnt need to
sacrifice quality for the trick.
4/10

- Navi - bounce v2.5

Good stuff. Really smooth and realistic run at the start. The first trick has good power
and sets up nicely for the second swingthru. I even like the last one, its as if youre sitting in the air. I just dont like how you tuck your hands behind your legs.
Through that whole replay your arm movements are perfect and I find that the hardest.
9/10

- yeetx2
Meh. I wouldnt upload this honestly xD
the raiz setup couldve been better, the way you contract your right knee at 1420
just isnt right. watch flash or someone do a raiz and see the smoothness
the kick looks weak and very low.
4/10
help again, i'm back. some pretty generic tricking whilst I get back on my feet. expect some parkour again
Attached Files
[K] K-Cereal.rpl (729.2 KB, 21 views)