Ranking
Original Post
Looking For Some CnC
Well this is a tricking replay i did today, looking for some feedback
Attached Files
CnC Sicmo.rpl (174.1 KB, 22 views)
opener has good flow, love those spins, really fast

i don't like where you land and it's like a relaxed knee... then you extend it instantly
Hey Fiddle.

I'm glad to see you are still working on -30 gravity

The opener was really nice, and you put yourself into a really nice setup for the 2nd jump.
Though, I feel like you were a bit jerky in your movements during take-off.
I edited that jump real quick to kinda' show you what I mean.

I feel as though your chest/pecs and legs were not working very well together-- It seemed (in my opinion) that you rotated your chest too quickly before you got into the air. Doing this causes you to have no way to continue your rotation smoothly, because your chest is already maxed out in one direction. Then, you lowered/contracted your arms very quickly, which slowed you down in the air as well.

I simply tweaked a few things in that jump and smoothed it out a little bit, to kind of give you an idea of what I meant. (Not fully rotating chest at the start of the jump, keeping arm movement a little smoother, etc)

Anyway, you're getting a lot better over the past few months.
Keep it up.
Attached Files
fiddle.rpl (125.6 KB, 7 views)
Originally Posted by eEmily View Post
opener has good flow, love those spins, really fast

i don't like where you land and it's like a relaxed knee... then you extend it instantly

thanks i am still working on some things but i hope im going into the right direction

Originally Posted by Lucid View Post
Hey Fiddle.

I'm glad to see you are still working on -30 gravity

The opener was really nice, and you put yourself into a really nice setup for the 2nd jump.
Though, I feel like you were a bit jerky in your movements during take-off.
I edited that jump real quick to kinda' show you what I mean.

I feel as though your chest/pecs and legs were not working very well together-- It seemed (in my opinion) that you rotated your chest too quickly before you got into the air. Doing this causes you to have no way to continue your rotation smoothly, because your chest is already maxed out in one direction. Then, you lowered/contracted your arms very quickly, which slowed you down in the air as well.

I simply tweaked a few things in that jump and smoothed it out a little bit, to kind of give you an idea of what I meant. (Not fully rotating chest at the start of the jump, keeping arm movement a little smoother, etc)

Anyway, you're getting a lot better over the past few months.
Keep it up.

thanks, ive been working on a few things, but getting into jumps and keeping fluidity in em aint my strong suit. I do see what u did there in the jump so thanks for your feedback
-----
Back Again with another tricking replay, looking forward to your feedback
Attached Files
CnC Again.rpl (83.1 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Lucci; Feb 22, 2016 at 10:00 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Got another tricking replay, not finished but there is enough

Looking forward to your thoughts
Attached Files
CnC Again.rpl (86.0 KB, 4 views)
Bump

Another replay i made with a friend of mine
Attached Files
Bird 1.rpl (374.3 KB, 5 views)
For bird, why did the replay stop?
It was so good. You could have kept going. I guess someone had to go or something.
Originally Posted by Kwing714 View Post
For bird, why did the replay stop?
It was so good. You could have kept going. I guess someone had to go or something.

Well i finished the replay, he had disconnected so i saved it and had finished it
Trying Uke Bashing for Once

Also some Tricking replays too
Attached Files
#Dank.rpl (176.4 KB, 3 views)
#Goblin.rpl (121.7 KB, 2 views)
#Kush.rpl (60.6 KB, 2 views)