Toribash
Original Post
Something good & cheap
I'm searching for a video card that is extremely good for games,and under like 200-250$ and a hard disk for WoW that is like under 200$..Someone suggest please?I currently have a Nvidia GeForce fx 5200 which I think it sucks.
Life is just a fantasy.Gaming is the new reality

Join my glowy fantasy shop!Coming soon!
There are many choices to go by, but it depends what kind of motherboard you have.

Many of todays graphics cards uses PSI Express 2.0 which is a special PSI slot for higher end graphics card so make sure you have one of those.

If you have it then I would suggest you shop over at Newegg
Proud leader of [TANG]
Old Schooler
You can get and external 1tb hard drive for ~150. They're pretty good for gaming as long as you defrag and clean it of temp garbage.
i liek turtelz xd
Looks like you have an AGP graphics card... So you need another AGP-type card to replace it.... Unfortunately AGP cards will never be as good as PCI-Express cards because of the AGP limitations, and today its kinda hard to find AGP cards...
You can't use PCI-Express cards, sorry! And even if you change your motherboard, you'll probably need to change the CPU (to socket 775) and RAM (to DDR2) :/

But try to find the AGP version of the "Powercolor ATI HD4670 1GB PCS GDDR3 AGP". You'll find a lot of those for PCI-Express, but it needs to say explicitly that its for AGP.

If you can't find that one then try looking for these:

* Powercolor ATI HD 3650 512MB GDDR2 AGP
* XFX GeForce 6200 512MB DDR2 AGP
* Powercolor ATI X1650Pro 512MB AGP
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi
Originally Posted by GenkiSudo View Post
But try to find the AGP version of the "Powercolor ATI HD4670 1GB PCS GDDR3 AGP".

<insert hueg link here>
i liek turtelz xd
I thought about getting a nvidia 8800 gt.Is it any good?
Life is just a fantasy.Gaming is the new reality

Join my glowy fantasy shop!Coming soon!