Toribash
heres what a reomend:

make everything exept the wheels paper light. this way the car wont sagg under its weight

one of the reasons why the car is snapping is because your front and back wheel dont match up exacty, so the more your drive, the more hte back wheel is lagging behind.

increase sise of the front wheel by a bit. and increase its density by alot

reduce friction of the wheels and body. more friction more stress.

turning mechanism? either make some joints (the lumbar) slightly movable, with low speed and high strength., or have your wheels rotate somehow, like in the cars mod.

for acceleration have medium-low strength but high speed.

i think around 15 grav is pretty good. and i just turn DM off.

made the track yt?
- its been a while
I don't think anyone pointed this out: To make something stay underground without coming back up really fast, use flag 8.
I don't think anyone pointed this out: To make something stay underground without coming back up really fast, use flag 8.

I actually totally stopped working on this... I think what was suggested is the reverse of this anyways though, where the objects sinks.. forcing the players to move forwards? idk.. something like that

this is the most epic mod i've seen in ages!

I have an idea

Make a SLIGHTLY angled track object that sinks down VERY slowly, like the ball in HeliEscape.tbm

It forces the player to move and makes the dq possible

Like this shape ___......-----'''''''''''-----......___ but less steep

/set gr 0 0 -30
sorry for bring this 3 week old thread back, but this is a really good idea, and with your permission, i would like to work on it and bring it up to scratch.
- its been a while
ok heres my progress.

i fixed most of the problems/bugs with this mod. it dosnt split in half anymore, and it dosen't flip over, not even when flying in the air.

here's a pic:

^^ pwnage drift

oh, and i also made a primative track. its not that good, but its still pretty fun. you can actually drift like hell.

edit: ok, the link isnt working, so i go back to old fationed style.
Attached Thumbnails
toridragster2.jpg  
Attached Files
Toridragster2.tbm (8.4 KB, 11 views)
- its been a while