Ranking
Original Post
Auto Openers!
The script will be better when we have io.
It will not be updated for a while.

I have created a auto-opener script, but it is not completely done yet. It still has the basic function, but grips aren't added in the openers. You have to set them in game. The script assumes you are red, so it won't currently work if you are blue. It only does the first set of moves. After the first turn, you have to do the rest. As I said, it is not done yet, and I am open to any suggestions/modifications. Here is a bit of a tutorial:
Holding=3, Extending=1, Contracting=2, Relaxing=4, Left Bending=2, Left Rotating=2
Right Rotating=1, Right Bending=1, Raising=2, Lowering=1
Change the number after the name of the joint in the lua file to one of the numbers above.
Example:
LUMBAR=3
The thing above is currently on hold.
Changed to left bending, it is:
LUMBAR=2
That's the basic tutorial for now.
Finally, the link- HERE!
Right click and save as.

NOTE: The script is mostly based on openers.lua so credit to whoever made that.

Jok: No huge text, kthx.
Last edited by Jok; Jun 12, 2007 at 09:59 AM. Reason: huge text = bad
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
B&B&B&
Heres mine. Took openers.lua from 38 lines of code, to several thousand.

Still could use work, but has a lot of nice features:

1) logs all fights, 'in lua' , separate single log file, per 'player side'(tori/uke).

2) Logs can be pasted into 'mod specific' text files, and 'used' by way of menu (for fine tuning certain chains of joint settings, or even nabbing your friends sekrut opener).

3) Can fight 'the uke' finally, with "Optimus Prime" (autobot) setting.

4) Brings back 'pop-up joint name and state' box when hovering over joints.

5) Comes with a 'default' set of moves for Twinswords4-fixed.tbm and PendullumJumper

6) Can contin tens, hundreds, thousands? of joint settings under a single menu item (accesss others by using mouse wheel), so you never run out of 'room' for more.

7) It wont do your taxes, but it *is* tax-free.

http://zhoul.gotdns.org:8080/tori.html
Last edited by zh0ul; Jan 24, 2015 at 01:28 PM. Reason: added info
Guys, you should pay more attention to the dates -.-

He posted this over 8 years ago, and has been inactive for 5. Don't expect the link, he obviously doesn't play TB anymore.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Originally Posted by SkyWhale View Post
Guys, you should pay more attention to the dates -.-

He posted this over 8 years ago, and has been inactive for 5. Don't expect the link, he obviously doesn't play TB anymore.

That does not mean that someone that has it can upload it and generate a new link...
I AM THE ONE WHO KNOCKS
Maybe so, but necrobumping is still not very tolerated in the community.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen