Toribash
Original Post
[REQ] Betting Script
I thought it would be cool if there was a script that calculates how much TC you will earn from a bet if you win. So for instance, If you place a 100 TC bet, the script would say, "You will get (number) TC if you win the bet!" I know this may be pretty hard to script but I think this would change bet servers forever (in a good way :3)

Thanks
Last edited by XNomadic; Aug 3, 2015 at 09:12 AM.
Mate.
Betting is shit not good thing. Do you need script to see how much you'll lose from that? I can say without analyses, LOTS. I suggest you to stop with that and try another way if you want to make tc.
I'll give this a shot when I get home. I got to fool around with packets a bit more, but this should be possible, and not too too difficult.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Thanks coca looking forward to it :3
-----
bump
Last edited by XNomadic; Jul 21, 2015 at 12:55 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I had a quick question..do you think you could post the download file of the script here? ive also been looking for one.
this would only be viable AFTER all the bets are placed and after the betframes have passed, it being like if you bet this much on this person you will get this amount of tc wouldent be reasonable and it would change when other bets were placed...
Great idea otherwise, i wanna see this script.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Kirito is correct. I was just thinking about that. But maybe it could say
beside/along with the message with a constant update from the prev bet.

It may or may not sound confusing, so
Ex. YoloKick24 bet 100 TC on YoloPoop45
If you win the bet you will now get 11,257 TC
Chances are you are looking at one of my videos in the post above anyway, so here is my youtube channel.
Originally Posted by Redstone56 View Post
Kirito is correct. I was just thinking about that. But maybe it could say
beside/along with the message with a constant update from the prev bet.

It may or may not sound confusing, so
Ex. YoloKick24 bet 100 TC on YoloPoop45
If you win the bet you will now get 11,257 TC

That would work... Just waiting for someone to make the script :P
I couldn't think of a signature so i just put this here.