Ranking
Original Post
Best Gaming Laptops for $865
Hi So im looking for A Gaming LAPTOP good with CS:GO, Toribash, Rust and DayZ for $800.

Please Put it below
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Here you go, friend!

fuck off

why can't you get a desktop? it's probably worth it to pay a little bit extra for a desktop and the entire desk/monitor set up and have a computer that you can build upon and upgrade in the future
baha
I move around since i goto my dads during weekends and moms weekdays thats why im not getting a desktop...
-----
also does anyone think this is ok?
Last edited by KeLai; Jan 1, 2017 at 03:13 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
yeah, that's fine if you have a mouse and stuff already

an i5 will be good enough for you to play most games, and a gtx 950m yet again is good

the rest of the specs are fine, nothing super underwhelming, standard ram and shit

however that's a super overpriced laptop imo
managed to find something with roughly the same specs for way cheaper

http://www.ebuyer.com/748760-msi-gl6...9s7-16j612-409

honestly though i think it would be better to buy a desktop and bring lets say a desktop computer / monitor with you over the weekend or just even play 5 days a week and leave it for the weekends, the desktop experience is just way more enjoyable as a whole

although yeah i see why you'd want a laptop as well, easier to bring around
Last edited by Dezrai; Jan 1, 2017 at 10:49 AM.
baha
msi's fine though, i mean we've pretty much linked the same laptop with the most minor differences in this thread

i provided a pretty cheap option for basically the same thing but if ur not looking to go for that then at least do your own research on the specs and determine if its worth it judging by the average prices of all the shit in it and laptops with the same specs around the same price range
baha
Originally Posted by KeLai View Post
Asus isn't MSI....

brand name don't matter dude if you really can't stand it just buy a asus cover for the laptop
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”