Toribash
autoopp works when the room is down
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
As it should be,indeed.

I just talked to someone who told me an assumption of his which i sometimes have myself:
The day wushu died(read that as in after the shitshow with boxshumushu,tgs back then,thegod etc.) was the day that fairplay in tb died or started to dwindle and the tryhard esports culture took its place.

A bold assumption and unprovable but it pops in my head from time to time.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also, i am working on getting the mod for our clanserver made which is harder then i thought because the winpoint update hasnt been integrated into the modmaker yet.
Yes I guess that's true. But, toribash esports..I don't see anything close to a competitive scene. Or maybe, i'm wrong.
Your messed up world enthrills me
read that as #esports,dont take it too seriously

"esports"

ik esports is a real thing today, it got big in the last few years but pls.
Alright,the clanserver is now working completly as intended.

The mod is called Boxshu_wp_v1.tbm,it has the winpoints integrated in it.

Also , autoop for clanmembers is working completly now,not only when the room is empty.

Thx to chirs and sir for setting it up correctly.

Enjoy
looks very nice.

the mod was changed, is that normal? i rechanged it back to the mod.

I have to say our room is famous..always few people in there ;)
Last edited by William; Aug 10, 2019 at 01:10 AM.
I tried out a few other mods yesterday and played with some people , had to go to sleep then tho.
When you joind the room were there still people in it?

Because once the room is empty it should reset to boxshu_wp_v1.tbm almost instantly.

And yea, i mean it is the only static room which:
-is wushu, an old ,wellliked mod which got requested frequently over the years to have public room again which didnt happen.
-uses the winpoint update which is a great addition to tb and isnt used in any other mod officially ,just like the new pointsdistribution btw.

The room is not heavily frequented but still well used for a clanserver, it doesnt surprise me because of these reasons.
Last edited by Kane; Aug 10, 2019 at 09:21 AM.
Originally Posted by Kane View Post
I tried out a few other mods yesterday and played with some people , had to go to sleep then tho.
When you joind the room were there still people in it?

Because once the room is empty it should reset to boxshu_wp_v1.tbm almost instantly.

And yea, i mean it is the only static room which:
-is wushu, an old ,wellliked mod which got requested frequently over the years to have public room again which didnt happen.
-uses the winpoint update which is a great addition to tb and isnt used in any other mod officially ,just like the new pointsdistribution btw.

The room is not heavily frequented but still well used for a clanserver, it doesnt surprise me because of these reasons.

Yes, there were still some people in it. I guess this is the reason. That's cool!