Toribash
Original Post
[Help] Logitech Anywhere Mx Mouse
My Logitech Anywhere Mx Mouse, recently ran out of batteries, so like any normal human I replaced them with fresh batteries. inb4outofjuice I did a voltage check on them as well so they are 1.5 volts as they should be. But now, my computer can't find it. HALP!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by Kryo View Post
My Logitech Anywhere Mx Mouse, recently ran out of batteries, so like any normal human I replaced them with fresh batteries. inb4outofjuice I did a voltage check on them as well so they are 1.5 volts as they should be. But now, my computer can't find it. HALP!!!!!!!!

2 questions
1. you put them in properly yes?
2. try another set of batteries.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
-Mohandas Gandhi
3. find the button on your mouse that you press to reset the connection(usually on the bottom of the mouse it's a red button)
You don't say?
No button that I could find, I tried restarting the mouse several times.
Batteries are in correct orientation and yes I've tried different batteries.
ok if that's not the problem take and unplug the usb plugin and plug it in to a different port after making sure the mouse is atleast turning on via the power indicator led
You don't say?
Start -> Control Panel -> add hardware

see if it finds your mouse.
OLDA | Fr3styL | RL | T3AL
R.I.P [Pure] 356 Threads, 19,000 Posts.
http://www.logitech.com/en-gb/428/58...|downloads||dd

choose your operating system then choose setpoint 32/64 bit. once downloaded install and if it asks to overwrite previous files or drivers click yes
You don't say?
sorry :/ i honestly wouldn't know what it would be unless it's a button on either the mouse or the receiver then..
You don't say?