Toribash
Not enough activity. Look at my thread we are on 72 pages and we have way less members than you guys so c'mon you can do this
(/^^/ Soak \^^\)
Originally Posted by BlueVolts View Post
Not enough activity. Look at my thread we are on 72 pages and we have way less members than you guys so c'mon you can do this

U Name it bro
...call me "mobin"...[flip]
I Make Textures for heads, arm, legs, etc... so if anyone wants to talk pm me or find me in game.
Yeah awesome! Would be nice if u could upload some samples.
Of course watermarked
Replay
Hey i just made this breakdance replay and i can do all kind of replays pm me for more replays.
BTW: I am new in flip
Attached Files
breakdance .rpl (187.0 KB, 8 views)
Originally Posted by Potram View Post
Hey i just made this breakdance replay and i can do all kind of replays pm me for more replays.
BTW: I am new in flip

wow pretty nice well done!

as u see we are looking for nice replays for a clan video.. so if u could upload some more vids with breakdance would be awesome!
-----
btw.. i go ingame.. iam looking for a spar game as usual so if anybody want to spar just let me know.. ;-)
Last edited by mobinladen; Jul 15, 2013 at 05:29 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hai guys'! Just wanted to tell you, that I'm new in this clan. Mobinladen invited me because (I think) he thought that I'm good enough and also I could make the clan video!! So I'm one of the artists now
are signatures even a thing anymore..?
Originally Posted by cheffchen View Post
Hai guys'! Just wanted to tell you, that I'm new in this clan. Mobinladen invited me because (I think) he thought that I'm good enough and also I could make the clan video!! So I'm one of the artists now

yeah! i know cheffchen for a while now.. and he is a really great guy! welcom cheffchen to flip!

btw guys we still need nice replays..
-----
had a fight with sj again.. but i lost connection to internet .. -.- but i saved it befor..yeah maybe next time we could finish this match..

sj it was a pleasure as always.. hope to fight u soon! ;-)
Attached Files
spar with sj again.rpl (356.8 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by mobinladen; Jul 15, 2013 at 07:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
yeah mobin, it was fun, next time don't lose conection please xD
I'm not sure what's happening anymore