Ranking
Original Post
Buying demon blood
Buying demon blood for 100 tc. Send me a pm if you want to sell it for that price.
lol, just lol...
<jacadventour69> Hold the line...
<dragonforcerocks11> love isn't always on time...
<jacadventour69> It's not in the words that you told me, girl
<dragonforcerocks11> im not a girl douche
http://artpad.art.com/?kjundt1dwxyw
Demon blood was awarded only to the winners of the clan war (whatever it's called), and only exists in like 8 "copies" what so ever. Veb's Demon set was not too long ago sold for $200, and that's dollars, not credits.

I guess you saw it in the shop for 1 credit, and, well, who can blame you, how could you know?
Anyways, now you know, you're not gonna get Demon blood any time soon.
Originally Posted by claxor View Post
Demon blood was awarded only to the winners of the clan war (whatever it's called), and only exists in like 8 "copies" what so ever. Veb's Demon set was not too long ago sold for $200, and that's dollars, not credits.

I guess you saw it in the shop for 1 credit, and, well, who can blame you, how could you know?
Anyways, now you know, you're not gonna get Demon blood any time soon.

let me and on to that "you're not gonna get Demon blood any time soon or for 100tc, it would sell for a lot more" ok, im done
I pity the person who sells Demon Blood at that price.

It's pretty simple, unless someone who already has it is an absolute idiot, there is absolutely no way you're going to get Demon Blood for that price.

Also, this is a request. So it goes in requests.
Oh ok. Well i didint know about that and how much are they for if some 1 did really want to sell it. Im just asking and yes i like black color. So i liked to have black blood. But its looks that its not going to be black for me.
Well....200$ real money...into credits....200k credits? lol. Sound about right.
Originally Posted by Blazsword View Post
Buying demon blood for 100 tc. Send me a pm if you want to sell it for that price.

try 100,000tc lol