Toribash
I love tycho. Do you listen to majestic casual on youtube?
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
I used to, and MrSuicideSheep and all the others I can't remember. S'good stuff
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
I really love this thread.
I'm not a massive fan of dntel but I think this particular track is great.

Oh god, hell yes. Majestic casual and suicide sheep are the best, plus Tycho is fucking great. Used to listen to 'em a all through YouTube, but I've since then moved over to soundcloud.

Been listening to the tunes they put out for years now, they never disappoint.

Montana by Tycho is pretty sweet as well.

Illv: interesting tune, music vid was neat too.
Last edited by Fancy; May 4, 2014 at 06:09 PM.
[i]nquisition
nothing much

Tycho is rad. Cake too.

Here's some Up Dharma Down, my favorite home-grown indie band.

fl0w
Haven't seen much rap here ;o

sooo, yeah
it's emotional if you have recently lost a loved one, still emotional if you haven't.
Awesome video too

Wait, what
I listen to alot of rap just alot of my friends or people that i've been in clans with haven't so I've never posted a rap song because I wouldn't expect anyone to like it.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Originally Posted by Aracoon View Post
Lyrics are okay, but I love their sound.

^dat cake tho. man, I miss the 90's go hard or go home ethic.
I wanted to post some primus or kyuss to complement that post but then I remembered hum.

shorts are back yo.

----

fancy, glad you liked the video.
Last edited by illv; May 16, 2014 at 05:22 PM. Reason: compliment should have been complement