Ranking
well thats okay sicks have fun
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Chinese new year's everyone. Sorry for the late new year wish, been busy with the preparations.

Yo Axel, you're back!
-
Originally Posted by Jewww View Post
Some deep shit going down in this thread :O

You bet, Jewww !

Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
Do what you feel is right and still be nice to her.
Just because you're breaking up doesn't mean you have to strain your relationship, go with her from time to time and see what she, and you, feel about it. It's okay if it doesn't work out however, you can become friends at least, severing connection with her is the last thing you want.

Originally Posted by Uberis View Post

If you truly love her go for whatever you want to do. If she doesn't have any intentions of getting back together I would probably try avoiding her. I'm not an expert but a girl I really like promised to bang. She left my school and is currently working so I don't have many opportunities to meet her, so I cope with my feelings and forget her in the time periods I don't see her. I have dwelled really deep in to breakdancing so it is pretty easy to not think about her. But when I happen to meet her I feel happy and when we say goodbye I feel like shit as I remember the reasons why we might never get together. I usually stop caring after a week because I have a lot to do. I dunno, man. Feelings change so do whatever you think is the best and make sure you wouldn't look back and have any regrets about it. I don't have much experience so don't take my word for granted. Best of luck, Dog. <3

Thank you for your advice, guys !

I went out with her and I spoke up my mind. She doesn't want us to be back together so I'm respecting her decision. I might try to become friends with her some time later. Now we've just cut all connections.
> Piratez
Thank you, Sicks. I am trying to focus on my studies as much as I can now. We can hit some games in Toribash sometimes. Just tell me when. I wanna meet up with a few of you guys.
What is rappunk doing ? I haven't seen him around for a while?
> Piratez
Kinda surprising to see that there aint been any posts for 3 days now.
Sorry for inactivity too, kinda got caught up in studies.
-
I can't remember what rappunk said last time.
I am good, I have been waiting for someone to say something.
> Piratez