ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
ronalds' shoe shop
Shoes shoes shoes

Hello all. I have noticed that people seem to struggle with designing their own textures, especially foot textures. I am making a shoe shop for all your foot texture needs.

Post wht colour scheme you would like, any writing and other things, and i will try my best to make you a shoe of your desire.

I will charge 1k-5k depending on the difficulty of the design and the time it took me to do.

below are some examples of my work

I also do transparent body textures, because some people cant make them themselves. They work for any body texture, and they are black. Black ones are free, but if you want ones of a certain color that are translucent i will charge a small amount of tc.
Attached Images
shoe shop2.PNG (18.4 KB, 61 views)
Last edited by ronalds; Dec 26, 2007 at 08:26 PM.
PARANDROID
Make me a uploadable black foot texture. I made mine and couldn't upload it.
10TH DAN PINK BELT
i can do taht for u punkki... for super cheap even
*does it before Ronalds can react*
Last edited by Shlimby; Dec 23, 2007 at 10:15 PM.
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
What's difference between the 2 you sent me Ronalds :S? They're both black.
10TH DAN PINK BELT
one of them is black, and the other one has no colour. This means you see the black outline which makes it appear black, but when you position the camera so that the foot is infront of another of your body parts or an environment object you will be able to see through the foot. Pretty nifty eh?
PARANDROID
its called alpha....i could do taht also...and I also sent mine which are balck...whose did u get first...i just wanna know....id need to be payed since dat is uber easy if i was frist.... but alpha feet are kinda lame... been there done that.... no offence....and sorry for trying to steal a client
<ADTerminal> Sure
Originally Posted by Shlimby View Post
its called alpha....i could do taht also...and I also sent mine which are balck...whose did u get first...i just wanna know....id need to be payed since dat is uber easy if i was frist.... but alpha feet are kinda lame... been there done that.... no offence....and sorry for trying to steal a client

I got yours 1 minute before Ronalds. And those "Alphas" doesn't work with shaders.
10TH DAN PINK BELT
ya... SO I BEAT HIM!!! YAY!!! lol...just wanted to see if i could beat him
<ADTerminal> Sure
Originally Posted by Shlimby View Post
ya... SO I BEAT HIM!!! YAY!!! lol...just wanted to see if i could beat him

Gratz but Ronalds made that free so you can't get paid =)
10TH DAN PINK BELT