ES Recruitment Drive
The best way to get good is to play people who are better than you.
Toribash = Gayness in the Anus.
you can do a kick? when your good enough you will be able to tear apart asses with your face
Here's my newb story:

Found this interesting game, kept disqualifying and I basically couldn't do anything. I started holding all my joints so I could at least stay up. That started to work and from there I just got better.

Moral: Just hold all when you play and you'll get better from there.
3DS FC: 2750 - 1690 - 5913
Acesonnall's Temporary Site: http://flavors.me/acesonnall (If anyone cares)
^that doesnt help at all :/

Look, this is the list of things you need to do.

1: Watch other people's replays, try to understand basically what they are doing.
2: Experiment alot and alot and alot.
3: When your replays are acceptable enough, just post them in the replays board, don't get sad when you get bad comments, just keep on making new stuff. Everybody was a noob somedays.
4: Do different styles like madmans, dancing, realism replays etc. and find the one that suits you. Don't be afraid to get bad reviews.
5: Develop your own style.
6: Join ORMO.

To do these, just practise and read tutorials.
Just do ONE move in ONE mod.
Learn that move.
Make adjustments.
Experiment with that move to make it better and better.
-----
Try to start with something simple like twinsword,jousting to have fun.
If u want to really get good try aikido.tbm !
Last edited by torilose; May 14, 2012 at 05:36 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hm, when i joined the game i played single player for like a year or so, then when i finally got an email and got my lazy ass to mp, boom, i went from yellow servers to semipro servers in like a month.
Play multiplayer and try to play against tougher opponents. At least, thar's how i learned.
Oh, and press c in the beginning of each match, later on, you can skip that. No rush tho.

@Chamara he only tried to help. As far as i know, this is a guy who started playing a day ago. He doesent know anything about madmans, realism, or ORMO.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Lazors, mine history was the same My first acc was created in 2011.
And i play only in sp.
Then my acc bored me. So i made new. And started mp!!

Sorry for my bad english but im from Poland.
Well if you want to learn how to make good replays, have a good level in-game try to read and paricipate in this tutorials, there you will find people that will teach you how to play.

Here I left you the link:

http://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=441
How I started my career was with the noobclap.
After I found out it didn't work at all I watched a move tut on youtube and started pwning with that move.
after I understood how I did that move I started making my own moves.
dreamy suicide act