Ranking
Original Post
[DSC] Sanrio
Hello All. This is Ike Maybe you have seen me, maybe you have kicked my ass, but however it has worked out i am glad you remember me. I as some might know have a "Prison Hello Kitty" Character i made as a joke. I have however learned to love this character and are not only keeping it but opening an elite clan of people who have invested time into creating an ironic pop style character. It is of course "Sanrio Clan" in respect to the people who created Hello Kitty and her friends. I urge all who are intirested to visit Sanrio.com for insperation.
Thank you all who show support.
Ike
Hello.

To start a clan, you need to read the Clan Tutorial, here:

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=22295

What you have already seems to be your story, but you also need a Clan Goal and a Member's list, and organize it a bit better.
The goals of the clan is to create a place where "smart-ass" players can meet for fun and play a great game in a non threatening non confrontational environment. I am also trying to work out a " Thunder Dome Mod" and i will hold regular tourneys in thunder dome "Two Tori Enter One Tori Leave". As for members i have none. That is why the shout out for people. I am not new to the game, but i am new to this part, so any and all help is greatly appreciated.
Ike