Toribash
Best of luck to you, Kai. If this doesnt work out you can always join freelance again ;)

[RAWR]
========ROYALRAINBOW========
Thanx guys i hope this 1 goes as well as Freelance did when i was leader,

As for my Co im basically gonna search for a well prepared active player with the smarts to keep it alive when im working.
OOOOHHHHH I MAKE U WANNA SCREAMMMMMM, I MAKE YOU WANT TO RUN FROM ME BABY BUT ITS TO LATE YOU WASTED ALL YOUR TIIMMMMEEEEEEE

i might be interested in joining.....ill post l8er once i make up my mind

im in a pretty inactive clan and am thinking about leaving

EDIT: i would like to join

I am a 3rd dan and am pretty good.. so if there is like a ritual or testing process to get in i would like to go through it
Last edited by Giantz; Aug 17, 2008 at 10:01 PM.
hi
I would like to announce an alliance. I don't think you would disagree, but I thought I might as well ask. I hope we can be good friend clans and if you need help setting it up in any way, give me a holler.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
I'm horrible at Toribash, have pretty much no experience in it. I'm only a shitty brown belt and I've been playing for under a week.

CAN I JOIN!?!?! :> So on and so forth.
Good luck...

Looks like a great clan man.

If I wasnt in Freelance, I would join. But you won't lemmi coz im in Freelance

BUT If I wasn't I would totally join and like assist you in goon slaughtering ftw

Nao Im in a delema lololol

And like, I wanna join but I wanna stay in Freelance...

Plus Im already your assistant, so I could like MAYBE be your assistant in the clan aswell lol (Hint)

Nah I dunno.
Last edited by Powelly; Aug 18, 2008 at 03:43 AM.
Now recruiting

Registration form is on 1st post
OOOOHHHHH I MAKE U WANNA SCREAMMMMMM, I MAKE YOU WANT TO RUN FROM ME BABY BUT ITS TO LATE YOU WASTED ALL YOUR TIIMMMMEEEEEEE

Name:LastDragon

Belt:Brown

TC:about 400tc

Reason You want to Join:Because i am clanless and i have very good experience with clans and I am pretty active on both the forums and ingame.

Mode Preference (Ingame):Any mod
Ok sure we will give u a test run.