Ranking
I mean there should be rank ups if you see improvement of that player up into that level
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
that sound slike a good idea i must say id love to see that happen just to show progress and shiz
fuck 12, free all my shootaz
The thing is are we going to need to show replays are get in a room and show it off.
[Parrot], [Alpha], [Parrot], [WAPOW]
[NOoT], [TL] and [TA]
Clan League 2016 2nd place holder.
Clan League 2017 1st place holder.
Hello guys, I want to join the Team Lenshu because I was part of the other existing lenshu team. I'm not that good as the others but I'm willing to learn more as possible. I have been here since 2009 and as you can see I'm still 5th Dan, which shows that I don't play the game that often, but when I do I don't surrender. My favorite variation is lenshu3ng.tbm ( the only lenshu mod I play ). Thanks in advance

If you guys like the logo below I'm willing to sell it. I will show a golden version soon, also I will edit the text if you like it. (Don't steal please / also it's not that cheap)

logo

Last edited by Theory; Sep 13, 2017 at 07:25 PM.

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Hey spcr! Accepted and I will get flames to add you when I can or when he sees this!

Welcome to team lenshu
-----
Also looking toward to seeing that gold logo. And price won't be an issue.
Last edited by Static; Sep 13, 2017 at 10:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
holy hell thats a damn nice logo love that,welcome spcr!!
fuck 12, free all my shootaz
Gold logo, PM me with how much you are looking to pay on here or discord. Also notify me if you want me to make the banners.

logo

Last edited by Theory; Sep 13, 2017 at 11:04 PM.

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Added. Sorry for delay I was oot n aboot.

Great logo man, both versions look awesome!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Originally Posted by spcr View Post
Hello guys, I want to join the Team Lenshu because I was part of the other existing lenshu team. I'm not that good as the others but I'm willing to learn more as possible. I have been here since 2009 and as you can see I'm still 5th Dan, which shows that I don't play the game that often, but when I do I don't surrender. My favorite variation is lenshu3ng.tbm ( the only lenshu mod I play ). Thanks in advance

If you guys like the logo below I'm willing to sell it. I will show a golden version soon, also I will edit the text if you like it. (Don't steal please / also it's not that cheap)

logo

don't buy it... I'll make us a logo and some stuff. (Steal it please / also it will be for free)

Water Melon, Fire Melon, Earth Melon, Air Melon... The ELEMELONS!