ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by TyZi View Post

What a bunch of absolutely nothing that you know.

I'm still gonna say ripping an anime and spinning it is better kept to yourself/your peers to improve on and move on.

Note that I said "most" (although, in hindsight, it's pretty wrong. Let's go with "most edits by newer editors"). Obviously I'm aware of the skill that goes into many edits, that goes without saying. There's some really great editors here in the community. If you look around, there's also many great anime editors that create content similar to the one that you linked here. This just happens to be one person starting out. It's quite similar to what someone starting out with toribash edits would make.

And if you're going to say that last part, I'm not quite sure why you bothered posting here in the first place. "I don't like your art form" doesn't seem to be a very good criticism.
Last edited by shit; Dec 14, 2016 at 04:14 AM.
shit
Originally Posted by Kahnzuu View Post
Note that I said "most" (although, in hindsight, it's pretty wrong. Let's go with "most edits by newer editors"). Obviously I'm aware of the skill that goes into many edits, that goes without saying. There's some really great editors here in the community. If you look around, there's also many great anime editors that create content similar to the one that you linked here. This just happens to be one person starting out. It's quite similar to what someone starting out with toribash edits would make.

And if you're going to say that last part, I'm not quite sure why you bothered posting here in the first place. "I don't like your art form" doesn't seem to be a very good criticism.

He's nowhere near new.

Stop derailing his thread.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up