Toribash
View Poll Results: Should lil wayne be released from Jail?
Yesh
6 Votes / 16.22%
No
28 Votes / 75.68%
maybe
1 Votes / 2.70%
IDK who this guy is :/
2 Votes / 5.41%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

wayne is a fake ass wanna be blood..... hes some ones bitch right about.......now. and deserves it all
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
Lil Wayne has a few catchy songs, only thanks to auto tone. He sucks compared to old schoolers like 2 pac or dre, and sucks even more compared to hard core rap like tech N9ne or twista. He committed a crime and should get to deal with prison like everyone else... who knows, when he gets out he might "bless" us with an album bout dropping the soap.
Originally Posted by supastveo View Post
His lyrics are straight garbage, it is amazing how someone that terrible can be famous.
He looks like Woopi Goldberg.
His songs make no sense at all, like seriously, his music just angers me on the spot.
He sounds like a boarder line douche bag, and is only here today because of auto tune,
hopefully when it dies, Weezy goes with it.
Old schoolers kick the shit out of lil wayne hands down.
Example

He belongs where he is.
Young money is also pretty bad, pretty much all new rap is garbage, 'cept for Jay-Z, P-diddy and a couple others.
Wu tang clan rapes young money all day every day.
Thanks, that will be all.

Ok yeah Little wayne cant rap at all, he Just a little bitch cuz he shot himself. I dont know who does that just to get their moms attention....
All he does is wine, and cmomplian cuz his ugly as face can only get girl that he pays for.And the tear drops just show that he's a claimer, and when someone steps to him, he get s scared

Also Jay-Z sucks and so does Diddy, i dont know why people can't listen to underground raps......

Immortal tecnique kills all, and no one can say they are better...

Here is a list, for people who are way better.
Typical cats
Immortal techinque
Jedi mind tricks
Deltron
Cyne
Madvillan
Cunninlynguist
Atmosphere
People Under The Stiars.
A tribe called quest.
And N.W.A

They are all Underground, and are better then Jay-z lil'Wayne, Diddy.
Last edited by calmdown09; Jul 3, 2010 at 08:15 AM.
[Glyph]
Immortal Technique is a great lyricist, but his flow is kinda weak

and NWA isnt underground o_0
I know they aint, i just thought i should put some Real MuthaPhuckin gs, in there
[Glyph]
I havnt heard of them, i'll check them out, and yeah Immortal is good with lyrics, but thier beats are weak.
[Glyph]
Originally Posted by calmdown09 View Post
Ok yeah Little wayne cant rap at all, he Just a little bitch cuz he shot himself. I dont know who does that just to get their moms attention....
All he does is wine, and cmomplian cuz his ugly as face can only get girl that he pays for.And the tear drops just show that he's a claimer, and when someone steps to him, he get s scared

Also Jay-Z sucks and so does Diddy, i dont know why people can't listen to underground raps......

Immortal tecnique kills all, and no one can say they are better...

Here is a list, for people who are way better.
Typical cats
Immortal techinque
Jedi mind tricks
Deltron
Cyne
Madvillan
Cunninlynguist
Atmosphere
People Under The Stiars.
A tribe called quest.
And N.W.A

They are all Underground, and are better then Jay-z lil'Wayne, Diddy.

I knew you would post here :V
I hope he meets a nice male "friend" in prison for his crap music
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor