Ranking

5x5

Only things I've listened to on Lazors' chart is is Amon Duul and Kraftwerk, which I approve of. Early Kraftwerk is underrated as fuck. In terms of recs maybe check out Aphrodite's Child.

Pusga Just For A Day is my favorite slowdive album for the record
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
imma be honest, I don't know any of those aside from wu/10
but if you like wu, you should check out other hardcore east shit, like mobb deep, nas, maybe biggie and jay-z if you want something more radio-friendly, big pun, the pharcyde, mos def & talib kweli, big-l, etc

last month

i started scrobbling a month or so ago again ((made enw acc)
i haven't downloaded much on my phone and i listen to swans vehemently and excessively

ive never listened to banana album and loveless and codeine
maybe i should

ojsdof

Last edited by HolyShrimp; Feb 1, 2016 at 04:20 AM.
@Shrimp
+Mingus
+Cohen
-Creedence clearwater revival
-Swans
-Eyehategod
Have you heard sajjanu and melt-banana - charlie? They're similar to midori and 385.
If you're into folk check out sandy denny and Hako Yamazaki

@thig
+Scar sighted
-GYBE
I know nothing else. Been too long since I listened to Thou and Alcest. I've been curious about maudlin of the well and litourgya but the backlog ughh

@Larfen
Haven't listened to any of those except a bit of Molden, but I liked what I heard. Interested in the Ballowsbird thing.
I've listened to aphrodites child - end of the world, but not 666. End of the world was ok so i might try that.
Last edited by Lazors; Feb 1, 2016 at 06:38 AM.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by thiggist View Post
I'd definitely give maudlin a listen

also how can you not like ehg or gybe wtf

I'm bad with sludge so it might be that.
Gybe i just don't get. I really liked some parts of it but they were so far apart that i got bored in between. I've only listened to skinny fists tho.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
f sharp a sharp infinity by godspeed is a lot more enjoyable to me. try that out
maudlin of the well is rly good

and no, i haven't heard of those. thanks.
Originally Posted by HolyShrimp View Post
f sharp a sharp infinity by godspeed is a lot more enjoyable to me. try that out

seconded, its probably my favourite by them. gets just a little bit boring near the end of the second song but overall it impressed me a lot
oh yeah
I liked F#A# much better than fists so thanks.
Loving the Janacek string quartets. Much more interesting than Brahms imo although that's prolly a terrible comparison.
Last edited by Lazors; Feb 1, 2016 at 06:59 PM.