Ranking
Original Post
Toribash Game Servers
Toribash Game Servers

Hey guys as some people know im trying to put back into the community through various projects, one of which im going to introduce you to in this thread. Now first of all sorry if any formatting looks derpy im using 1920x1080 resolution so the forum is absolutely massive to me and id also like to point out that i am not neither will i ever be charging for anything im hosting.

The Plan
The plan is to bring the Toribash communities love of games together while offering these game loving hooligans a place to play online that feels more personal.
The idea is First we start with CS:GO a very popular game among the community and from there we move on to other game's going by community suggestions any servers set up will not be removed when a new game is suggested, These are all permanent.

There will be Hardware limitations when we get to a few different game's but we will get to that when it happens as there is more than one scenario we could take.

If there isnt a mod online in the server your playing on send your issue direct to me please dont go pm'ing them unless they say otherwise to you beforehand

The Servers
CS:GO
GAMEMODE : 1v1 Multi Arena - 20 Slots
GM DESCRIPTION : 1v1 Arena is a gamemode that pits you against one other player in the server every round as you climb up the arena lobby rankings.
Arena - 1 Being best and Arena - 10+ Being Bad
IP : lu-gaming.eu:27015
PASSWORD : HampaToast
STAFF
- CkyToH (GuineaTigg) - Admin
- Ezeth - Mod
(I have fixed the map cycle the server is up i will be adding more plugins later)

=====================

I will be adding more servers to this thread and i hope to include a better layout in the next few days among with some very big improvements to the CSGO server.
But for now leave your suggestions for more games below and other things like idea's to include into our current servers.
Last edited by CkyToH; Apr 13, 2015 at 04:15 PM.
CkyToH/GuineaTigg Active from Mar 2008 - Jan 2019
And how would one join this server? If I'm not mistaken CSGO doesn't have an option to join servers via IP. I tried through Hamachi but that says the server doesn't exist
It does

Click Play

Browse Community Servers

Favorites

Add Favorite
You should add some toribash servers,like mc yourself and open like 3 servers and add different mods.this will help i think
Problem with toribash servers is anyone can make one with what ever mod they want so really it becomes rather pointless to host dedicated lobby's for toribash.

Not only that but as far as im aware there isnt a publicly available toribash bot anymore and running 3 fully rendering games on a server box seems like a bad idea to me.
Hey guys just a bump

Starbound server is coming soon

Pm me or comment on here for more information or for idea's

The server will be running a few mods but nothing massive.