(Al Capone DNB Remix)
Software:
Sony Vegas 10(Editing)
Fraps(Recording)
C&C Plz
Description: One thing is obvious, and that's that I overdid the overall speed
of the video, but if there is any other criticism, I would love to know,
Thanks.
Edit: I've re-edited a clearer version of this video, check it HERE.
Last edited by machker94; May 21, 2015 at 06:11 AM.
~I make videos and stuff~
x_O
A style that isn't commonly seen around here, I like it.
Sometimes the sync seemed off, there is flow missing, it is too choppy imo.
Otherwise nice vid ;)
OMFGAJDHSOAKDH I MISSED YOU AND YOUR STYLE DO MUCH <33 10/10 I loved it all but it seemed to have a render error? Anyway, I forgot your Skype name so message me on there!!
oh FUCK YEAH mach let's go baby

i think you should disable resample ( i may be wrong when i say it's not off ) and get rsmb, it'll make the speed look a lot less choppy when you go this fast

really wanna compliment your camera work and how nice it looks despite being sped up well over 3x
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

i think you should disable resample

yea I did but what made it choppy was apparently 'cause I re-rendered tracks every time I did
major changes to the clips, but instead of leaving it in 60fps I re-rendered them to 30fps,
since 1080p didn't have 60 fps in that format. And also the clips were blurry at parts 'cause
I added minor motion blur (BCC), didn't think it through with that. If I still have some tracks, I'll
prolly upload a version without it. Oh and thanks for the tip about rsmb, wasn't sure what it was called.
Last edited by machker94; May 21, 2015 at 03:48 AM.
~I make videos and stuff~
x_O
Holyyyy crap. I was watching the intro thinking 'Oh god this video is gunna be too slow for the song I can feel it'. HOW WRONG I WAS.

I really, really enjoyed this. I love fast replays as much as the next guy, but I think this was a little too fast, it was very had to see what was happening at some points. TyZi is right about the RSMB, that would help.

Anyway, thanks for this, I hope to see more from you soon
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave