ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Kanye appreciation thread
His new album The Life of Pablo, formerly Waves, formerly Swish, formerly So Help Me God, is coming out soon.

So what are favourite songs from our lord and saviour?
Nice to see other Kanye fans. I'm really into it, haven't heard the new album yet. Think stuff like When Jesus Walks is one of my favorites.

Any favorite songs from Life of Pablo that you think I should check out?
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by hermaphrodite View Post
stop liking what i don't like

Ignore this edgelord, s/he has no idea what taste is, and lives on this forum for some reason.

Can't wait to hear what "I Miss The Old Kanye" sounds like, should be a trip. Always hate when people say that.
Originally Posted by BlackStar View Post
Ignore this edgelord, s/he has no idea what taste is, and lives on this forum for some reason.

how do you not think kanye is overproduced poo poo
Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
Any favorite songs from Life of Pablo that you think I should check out?

I've only heard a couple that he's released over the past month or so, but No More Parties In LA is pretttty gooood.

https://soundcloud.com/kanyewest/nomorepartiesinla

These forums ought to implement embedded soundcloud functionality... I know it's possible.

Originally Posted by hermaphrodite View Post

how do you not think kanye is overproduced poo poo

It's so good that you don't even know it's good. Your baseline for judging music is too low to be able register how off-the-chart good it is.
pretty sure most stream links have been taken down, a lot of people ripped the songs (including myself) so there should be downloads somewhere of the full album with low-ish quality + bg noise. just for a teaser, production sounds like yeezus but the actual rapping is better, imo.

if you want it I can probably make a dl if you can't find it online
Aight cool, thanks. I'll mine a few torrent sites. Yeezus was a top 3 album of his for me, so that's good to know.