Ranking
Original Post
[Tex]Experimental.
So I'm doing a new style I've never tried.

I need some help, How would I go about filling the empty space,
Secondly, am I shading/coloring parts correctly as in does it look fine or is it weird.

Cnc also appreciated.

I can add an ingame image unless you want to dl me.

Ingame.

Last edited by Lucy; Feb 24, 2016 at 04:34 AM.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Woah, I really like your cartoony style! I would say add shading in the pink area, the transition from the pink to the blue around the face is good but every where else makes it look like a cloud.
I am just an icon livin'
I see, I didn't wanna shade it all yet cause I wanted to make sure it's going good but yea. The cloud I well try to make it look a bit more torn when I start drawing again soon.

Thanks.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Bro i think you should add like some trible signs on the part with nothing there but like its floating over and around the head
Lolz. That style is similar to mine, but shaded differently xD. I really enjoy it ofc, I like clash of colors; reminds me of bubble gum.

Lovin' the nice bold lines & simple design. Keep it up.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by FruitCandy View Post
Lolz. That style is similar to mine, but shaded differently xD. I really enjoy it ofc, I like clash of colors; reminds me of bubble gum.

Lovin' the nice bold lines & simple design. Keep it up.

Thanks,

And thanks kw and dub.
But I'm not looking for overlays that might not fit.

Maybe a small tattoo might work if it were a set.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Can you show some ingame screenshots?
Nice and smooth head but left ear need to be shaded as the right one unless it looks flat
Originally Posted by DjCat View Post
Can you show some ingame screenshots?
Nice and smooth head but left ear need to be shaded as the right one unless it looks flat

Yea sure.

And I haven't shaded the pink area since like I said, I wanted to know if the style was working.
But now I know it does, I'll shade it soon.

Added ingame previews.
Last edited by Lucy; Feb 24, 2016 at 04:34 AM.
|Evil|
I don't exist