Ranking
Original Post
MIDDLE

Hey guys, CnC would be much appreciated!

Programs used: Sony Vegas Pro 13, Magic Bullet Looks, Action!

Song used: DJ Snake - Middle ft. Bipolar Sunshine
Replays by: Pusga, Larfen, Internet, Jericho, Oblivion.
Dispute defeated Moop on Dec 16, 2016.
Not bad! Keyframing was alright, I didn't like the colour correction though. you know how to make this look even better? Right click on video track> Switches> Disable resample.
After that add RSMB and this will look really smooth.
Sync is good, try to do some cool transitions.

You should totally do those things that I put above and re-upload it! I want to see how good it will look after
imo the CC is good, however it doesnt fit with that song. Neither the shader fits with the song.
sync is ok, however would look better if you made "jumps" with them, not something really heavy, but something faster to the point.
i'd recommend searching for better songs.
as Keshava said, the keyframing is pretty good, it shows alot of the replay, but you kinda struggled with it at 1:00(also, isn't this Nightin replay? why isnt he on replay list?)
RSMB wold looks good too
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Originally Posted by Keshava View Post
click on video track> Switches> Disable resample.

he doesn't have resample enabled, he just doesn't have RSMB.

Velo was boring, felt really linear. idk velo so i can't help you here
sync was bad too, no flow.

cc was good, but like mentioned above it doesn't fit the song. Sometimes you have to close your eyes and listen. What color does the song sound like?

Shader didn't fit either, also mentioned above.
damn im gettin old
Thanks guys, I will probably work on a new edit later tonight using everything you guys said!

EDIT: How could I improve my velocity to make it more "fun"?
Last edited by Dispute; Dec 18, 2016 at 03:32 AM.
Dispute defeated Moop on Dec 16, 2016.
Velocity should have been used to sync more or you should have tried to sync more of the hits because the sync was meh 0:27 - 0:44 should have been used for manips or spars, something you could sink the beat too
flow was ok

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة