Toribash
Original Post
MMO Pic Edit

for future reference, keep large images in spoilers too. thanks

original

photoshop cs6
Last edited by Nagato; Dec 21, 2016 at 11:05 PM.
Tor1g0d embodied as a noob. Hey, atleast i'm back and nice!
Hi, please include the programs used.

I've also deleted a post by you. Please take the time to read the new art rules.

Thank you and have a good day.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
oh i thought someone actually had something to say about it...
photoshop cs6

There's no need to respond to moderated messages. Only apply.
Last edited by Nagato; Dec 21, 2016 at 11:06 PM.
You did a nice touch in the picture.
the blur in the background is right, you did a round mask to keep the blur on the BackGround and the focal in the middle, try to desaturate the corners to make the focal appear more.

About shadow there, looks so simple and just blurred, do a fade look to shadows and then blur it, so it gets a penumbra, umbra and sombra look.

the emission of light in the eyes arent really believeable, do a gradient inside it to make it look a light and then the glow over it.

Study more of Photography to edit images better, Not saying it is a good subject or it is considered ART by anyone.
it's essentially gfx.. i put hella gradient maps, color selection, curves, blurring etc.
if i were to spend more time on it i wouldve put the dragon on its own layer so i could clip mask the lighting on
thanks for the input on the shadow/eye glow i forgot to use gradient just used soft brushes.. thats a good thing to keep in mind.
shadow looks weird... fix the angle on it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.