Toribash
Original Post
HEAD CUSTOMIZATION
If you need a head edited or you need detail added onto it, pm me and talk to me there! I charge cheap and reply fast. I work quickly too, I won't keep you waiting.

The way it works is, you send me the head and tell me what you want. I'll do what I can and send it to you with a watermark on top of it and if you're satisfied, I will remove the watermark and we will do the trade. If you are not satisfied, you tell me what you need fixed or changed and I will keep doing it without an extra charge (unless I end up having to add or subtract an extreme amount, in that case the charge will go up).

The more detail or editing you want, the higher the price gets, but its really good deals.

I'll explain more in the pm.

For this piece, the person sent me the picture of the background scratch work, with the word "death" in the background. I drew the face on their with the request of "make it blue and give it a leaky effect"

In this one I was simply asked to make the texture blue.

In this texture the person had asked me to add more detail to their anime head.

In this one the person asked me to customize a gangster alien face and to add the word "gang" on their forehead. They then specifically asked that I made sure the mouth would like up with a prop they bought from the shop and I did just that

Again, if you are interested in any customization or edits I am willing to give it all I have to get it to you. Just pm me and talk to me from there
~Psychologically mindful people express the best Vibe~