NEW WIP (LEDRAY+VEOO)

WIP

We've put a lot of work into this, so here it is:

Flates:

WIP Flats NORMAL IMAGES [NOT LINKS]

IN-GAME Image links

Program: Sketch book, not positive but I'm pretty sure calamity used krita

CNC Please

Ok, I've decided to make a list of requests of changes for the 4th WIP so we can try to make them happen here they are so far:

- Eyes need fixed/a different look
- Color choice is awkward
- Looks bland / add something that pops

Last edited by Veoo; May 14, 2017 at 12:01 AM.
could you ask calamity for the programs he used? unless of course you both used sketchbook

anyways, the side/back of the head is really empty and looks unfinished, i hope this is a wip since you didn't state so in the op

???

not a huge fan of the eyes and the top of the head could be blended better

i can see how this could go with a metallic/robotic kinda deal but it just doesn't look that good at all

props to whoever did the bottom part though, it's really nice

just a solid robotic head overall, a bit of a bland color choice imo, nothing really stands out

also a watermarked flat would be nice
Ahhh fuckk!!3)it’s 2LIT . >>>>
Originally Posted by cats View Post
could you ask calamity for the programs he used? unless of course you both used sketchbook

anyways, the side/back of the head is really empty and looks unfinished, i hope this is a wip since you didn't state so in the op

???

not a huge fan of the eyes and the top of the head could be blended better

i can see how this could go with a metallic/robotic kinda deal but it just doesn't look that good at all

props to whoever did the bottom part though, it's really nice

just a solid robotic head overall, a bit of a bland color choice imo, nothing really stands out

also a watermarked flat would be nice

Haha, I forgot to add that it was a WIP

Me and calamity both did the bottom part Ill post the WIPs we did soon

we focused on the face the rest is not even started

that part you pointed out on the helmet is barely touched but I didn't see it the way you explained it, Ill try to fix it, should I add something on the blank space? or just make it look more like metal?

As far as nothing standing out: Yeah I agree, I DON'T KNOW WHY THAT IS THO ((((( if you have any tips for additions that would be dope. thanks.

New wip later tonight.
Last edited by Veoo; Mar 15, 2017 at 11:28 PM.
I much prefer the visor look in wip 1 and 2 rather than the weird bug eye things, it just looks more appealing imo, you should consider making it a visor instead, it would fit the overall look more i think
you're on thin ice, pal
Originally Posted by Kozmo View Post
I much prefer the visor look in wip 1 and 2 rather than the weird bug eye things, it just looks more appealing imo, you should consider making it a visor instead, it would fit the overall look more i think

Yeah the general thought is it should be a visor so I did a quick update just so calamity wouldn't have to deal with change it back to a visor (its not great, its just a quick clean up that hopefully calamity will improve upon):

WIP 4 (VEOO)

BY THE WAY: I FORGOT TO ADD A WATERMARK, PLEASE DON'T STEAL IT

NEW WIP (LEDRAY)

Led is getting on this head

LedRayxVeooxCalamity

heres the latest wip

eyes are still in progress
Originally Posted by Hezk View Post
can i see the flats?
Water mark it!

im retarded

I legit fucking put that text over the original