Ranking
I've tried acid first hand and I can say that it is an amazing way to open the mind, BUT you have to make sure it is only LSD and not any type of fake shit. An incident happened not to long ago where me and a friend did blotters (paper tabs) and by then we've been used to it so we thought it would be another normal trip but apparently we got some fake acid and he ended up running around outside naked screaming random mumbo jumbo and ended up getting tackled by police and taken to ER. So there are dangers when it comes to drugs like LSD.
I am just an icon livin'
the dangers you described are because of the fake shit as you said,
an issue of black market and illegality
Originally Posted by nikosefs View Post
the dangers you described are because of the fake shit as you said,
an issue of black market and illegality

Yeah sorry I didn't word it correctly, the dangers that come with LSD is that you never truly know that it will be 100% LSD especially to knew comers so BUT there are tests online that you can buy and test your LSD before taking it. Other than that, experiences vary but they are mostly amazing and help you connect with the world.
I am just an icon livin'
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
I've tried acid first hand and I can say that it is an amazing way to open the mind, BUT you have to make sure it is only LSD and not any type of fake shit. An incident happened not to long ago where me and a friend did blotters (paper tabs) and by then we've been used to it so we thought it would be another normal trip but apparently we got some fake acid and he ended up running around outside naked screaming random mumbo jumbo and ended up getting tackled by police and taken to ER. So there are dangers when it comes to drugs like LSD.

With an official,regulated market, I'd like to say this problem would become obsolete, or at the very least very rare. In places where recreational marijuana is illegal, getting laced stuff is a decent risk. In places where it's legal, the government regulates it and therefore, the risk of your weed being laced is negligible
Originally Posted by Bob View Post
With an official,regulated market, I'd like to say this problem would become obsolete, or at the very least very rare. In places where recreational marijuana is illegal, getting laced stuff is a decent risk. In places where it's legal, the government regulates it and therefore, the risk of your weed being laced is negligible

You do bring up a good point! I totally agree but as of now there are some dangers. Maybe soon there will be a take on whether or not it should be legalized.
I am just an icon livin'
Originally Posted by Bob View Post
In places where recreational marijuana is illegal, getting laced stuff is a decent risk. In places where it's legal, the government regulates it and therefore, the risk of your weed being laced is negligible

stupidest thing said in the thread so far
Originally Posted by THIGGIST View Post
stupidest thing said in the thread so far

Care to explain?
I am just an icon livin'
I mean, bob is right. The weed that is being sold at actual vendors in states that are legal are less likely to be laced with some shady shit.

Unless you still get your weed from some dude in a back alley named slick who sells at a discounted price because "vendors don't know what they're doing".
All of my dealers keep their stuff clean. They wanna be able to keep selling it no?

Also, LSD is a pretty cool drug. It sure can lead to a really bad trip but I've only had nice experiences with it.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]