Toribash
karanawesome: You have been accepted into pyramid! Welcome!

Chax and Maru: Unfortunately you were not accepted. Feel free to re-apply after some time if you're still interested.

IMPORTANT: We are passing for some changes regarding our recruitment. This thread will be closed for now and reopened when all the changes were made.
Last edited by Life; Apr 3, 2019 at 04:52 AM.
R.I.P Static
RECRUITMENT IS REOPENED.
PLEASE, READ THE FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING YOUR APPLICATION.
Last edited by Life; Apr 4, 2019 at 02:37 AM.
R.I.P Static
Pyramid Application
---Application---

Hello, My name is Jonathan I am currently 16 and going on to my first year of college/University! You can just call me Jon for short. The reason I am applying is because I used to help run Spark with Gang and we had a bit of a falling out involving the clan and I still want to be a part of something. Needless to say this is the other top clan currently in the game. Since my absence Spark has seemingly died off as well, or is certainly on its way so I don't really want to go back into that. I am capable of running in-game clan events running recruitment's and wars if necessary and would be glad to help with any clan art or event related ideas ext... I am also a decent teacher for mods like aikido and boxshu and would not mind running clan training rooms and stuff like that, I used to be a Official mod teacher in the Toribash Academy Server and made a training group for Spark.

---Extra Stuff---

I love skiing and have lived near a mountain range my entire life, whether it be when I lived in Arizona for a few years or my current home in the LA area.
I know what you are probably thinking "Did this man just combine the words skiing and Arizona?" The answer is yes I absolutely did, I also love to go hiking and used to be on the State team for Soccer in California boys 12/14 Age group.

Photos

No
Hi Xydra

[Py] Application

Extra

PHOTO
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen..._22_07_Pro.mp4
Last edited by Alena; Apr 4, 2019 at 08:11 PM.
Pink Today at 3:11 PM
i am hhung over so ima go put liquids in me.
Jonn is now member of Our! Gratz!

Pink is banned for scamming and is being rejected.
R.I.P Static
hi my name is dom aka Xanax

im from a tiny place in england called somerset.

i wanna join because i know a few people in the clan well and get on with a few people and to be honest have been thinking of leaving my current clan for a while as it has gone dead no one plays or talks.

in game i have played for 5 years i main aikido.

im normally pretty active on the game unless it is weekends as i tend to spend them with my girlfriend or unless im at work as im in the military so im away from home quite often but that may be changing as im getting a laptop soon