Toribash
Original Post
In the Singapore newspapers
THE GAME is in the local newpapers here!
Its because there is a Games Convention Asia this week... http://www.gc-asia.sg

Visitors are going to be checking out the forums too... you guys are going to be famous...lol
Attached Images
NabiNews.jpg (89.6 KB, 750 views)
ToriNews.jpg (83.7 KB, 608 views)
Sir humpus, He will Hump-us all
lol @ Mr. Hampus

Anyway thats realy awesome because now maybe some other company will support it and there will start bein ads and stuff then a bunch of new console games will come out about toribash, maybe the indians will worship Mr. Hampus as a god!

EDIT for lulz: Master hampus, Master humper, Sir. Humpa!

Edit: 80th comment in here
Last edited by Sepulcher; Sep 22, 2007 at 06:37 PM.
Aff you hack

hah you got the 81st comment in here =]

And the pics look nice. Shame i only have 2.0 shaders =[
:D
I was wondering, Will I still have my joints, head, belt, nickname when I buy the Wii version?
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
A) If there's a Wii version, it'll probably hook up to the internet and the forums.
B) Way to bump.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
Hebrew, whats wrong with bumping like that? Would you rather him create a thread in support?

Yeah, as Hammer said .. it'll probably hook up to the internet and forums, but it might not. It's going to be a game you can download from the "Wii Store" So it might have an independent ranking system and could be like an independent game .. umm .. i mean like you might not be able to play against people that are online on their computers, or Nintendo DS (if they make a version for that).
No-one really knows much about it yet, hampa is the man you should ask. Ask him next time you see him on IRC or something.
<@veb> HEY WHO CHANGED YOUR TITLE
<@veb> IT SAYS SENIOR MEMBER
Don't change my title you asshole
There's nothing wrong really, but he could've made a discussion called "Toribash On the Wii" or something, not bump an old topic like that.

Either your CPU posts at a thirteen day lag or that was a pointless bump. My bets are on the latter.

Originally Posted by HebrewHamr View Post
Either your CPU posts at a thirteen day lag or that was a pointless bump. My bets are on the latter.

same here.
I r Batdude.